I licked my lips looking over the food. Grabbing a fork I put some eggs on it and was going to put it in my mouth, but I stopped and put it back down.

"What's wrong?" Lucky asked, worry in his eyes.

I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my fingers. "It would be rude of me if I didn't wait for you." I quietly said ashamed of my actions.

I heard him sigh.

"You don't have to do that unless you want to, I won't get mad." He said squatting down beside me.

"But-" He cut me off.

"But nothing, you are my princess and princesses don't have to do everything they are taught." He took my hand and kissed my knuckles leaving hints of warmth on my skin.

I nodded still not wanting to eat before he even sat down.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Okay." He pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I still want to wait for you." I whispered looking up at him.

He chuckled with a sigh. "What am I going to do with you London Rosewood." He pressed another kiss to my forehead.

He walked back over to the stove and started to fill his plate with food. I looked up from my fingers and lifted my eyes up to see the place.

My eyes wandered around seeing the sleek and modern kitchen for the first time. I sucked in a breath feeling at loss of words. How Lucky can afford all of this expensive stuff is way past my level of knowledge. No one I've ever met, besides Luca and Ace, has had so many expensive things, but since I haven't met many people before I can't say much.

Hearing something cook on the stove I stood up and walked around the kitchen. Gliding my hands across the smooth marble counters, I felt the coldness run against my fingers.

 Gliding my hands across the smooth marble counters, I felt the coldness run against my fingers

Looking up at the ceiling, simple, but expensive lights were hanging over the counter. Walking away from the kitchen I stepped down two steps and into the living room.

I immediately noticed the grand piano displayed next to one of the couches. Making my way over to it, my bare feet running over the carpet.