"No." I replied simply.

Connor tried to argue, "but-"

"I said no Connor. Not going to happen."

A few minutes later when we came up empty handed I found myself standing in the middle of the hangar,"I can't believe I'm actually doing this..." I grumbled to myself, a water gun that Connor had given me in hand. He had managed to talk me into being bait for the gremlin even though I had refused multiple times. "Connor you owe me!" I called in annoyance.

"Just stand there and look pretty!" Connor called back.

I glowered at him, coming up with hundreds of ways on how I could slowly kill him after this was all over.

"sweets..." we heard from somewhere in the darkness.

"I think I'm going to puke..." I muttered under my breath, shining my flashlight around, looking for the gremlin. My finger placed over the water gun's trigger.

"What do you think it means by sweets?" Connor asked after a moment of silence. Just then the green gremlin swaggered towards me, coming from behind a plane's wheel. It grinned, revealing its razor sharp teeth, licking its lips. I almost gagged.

I went to shoot it with the water gun but Connor ran towards me, putting a hand on my arm, "wait, what if it multiplies like in the movie?"

I rolled my eyes, "seriously Connor?" I raised the squirt gun again. I shot water at the gremlin and it jumped at me, I screeched and gagged. Damn thing kissed me again!

I heard Connor yell, "hold still, I got it!" The gremlin snickered and jumped off and I got a face full of water.

"Connor!" I screamed, now dripping wet. In the darkness I could hear the gremlin giggle.

I saw a green blur and looked up to see the gremlin sitting on Connor's head. I took aim with the water gun and pulled the trigger. Needless to say I missed. It disappeared and I got Connor in the face. He threw his hands up in disbelief, "really?"

I tilted my head to the side slightly, "no, I missed a spot, here." I squirted him in the face again. Connor wiped at his face, "oh sure, real mature..."

I laughed and started walking, "alright, let's get moving. We should check on Ren, that red gremlin he went after is more dangerous than that green one."

As we turned that gremlin jumped on me again, this time Connor was ready for it. He dove forward to grab it but it jumped off again and scurried away. Connor collided into me and we fell to the ground, Connor of course landed on top of me. All breath rushed out of my lungs and I groaned in pain.

Connor tried to get up but fell back down, "our feet are tied together!"

His weight suddenly seemed to double. I looked up to see that the gremlin had jumped on Connor's back, rope in hand. Before I could give Connor warning it slipped the rope around our necks, pulling us closer together. I moved my hands around Connor in an attempt to grab at the gremlin but it got a hold of my wrists and tied them together as well. I snarled in frustration and yelled out a few choice words at the gremlin. "You have got to be kidding!" I yelled.