16. The Agreement.

FRIGGA POV:
Jewella speaks normally again "What's my fate?" Odin raises an eyebrow "Fate?" Loki and Thor rush over at the same time "She must stay!" "We can't lose our sister again!" "If she's not staying I'm not!" "Father she-" "SILENCE!" The boys stop shouting "Jewella..." He looks at his daughter, neither breaking away from their emotionless expressions. "We want you to come home." "I will-" The boys cheer "-If..." They goes silent once again.

If!? She's considering not staying? Does she love Midgard that much? But she didn't have a family there, she has one right here.

"Go on, name it." "Firstly, I'm not growing my hair out."

It'll look strange having a female Asgardian with short hair but I'm sure we can cope.

"Secondly, I'm not wearing a dress." I speak up "But you must, you're a Princess." "I'm not saying I'll wear this." She indicates to her current clothes "I'd like to wear pastels, but not a dress." "I'm sure we can figure something out." She smiles gratefully "Thank you." "Anything else?" She thinks for a moment and looks over her shoulder at Loki, she turns back to her father.

Oh no.

"If I'm not mistaken, Loki is a prisoner. He may have been allowed to the party and to be out while I was here today, but he's still a prisoner, correct?" "Yes." "Then my final request is a compromise... Loki gets his bedroom back and gets to eat meals with us. However he can't leave Asgard, must be escorted everywhere by a Guard or one of us and you. And finally regarding his magic, you have blocked it all now, so give some back, stop him from being able to teleport and create illusions, but give him back the rest, it's part of who he is."

It sounds fair to me, it all sounds fair. Come on Odin, have a heart.

He glances at me and I nod, he sighs and holds out his hand "You have yourself an agreement." She shakes his hand with a huge smile on her face. As soon as they release Jewella runs at Loki once again, a smile has broken out on his face "What would I do without you, Jewella?" "Rot in a cell, but I can't have that, not for you Loki." He buries his head in her shoulder, it's quiet but I hear it "I love you." She pulls out of the hug "No, enough tears. I need to head back to Midgard to collect all of my belongings, sell my apartment, quit my job and say goodbye to my boss." Thor steps forward "I will take you." "Might take a while." I speak "Take as long as you need, as soon as you are ready Thor will bring you home."

After saying goodbye to Loki and Odin who have much to sort out, Thor, Jewella and I walk to Heimdall. As soon as we arrive he has a knowing look on his face "Princess Jewella." She narrows her eyes at him "You didn't say anything before." "I couldn't see it before, like I couldn't see you on Midgard. In order to bring you here for today I was asked to find you, but couldn't, Thor had to find out where you were so I could send him there. You have been invisible to me." "That damned sorcerer!" "It appears so, but it has been lifted now." "Good, see you soon." "Farewell Princess." Jewella then hugs me again and I say goodbye as her and Thor travel to Midgard.