Has Made My

I'm an embarrassment to all black women everywhere. Why must I be such a klutz, I have the stability of a broken shopping cart wheel. Standing in a rotating pod doesn't sound so hard, and it isn't, unless you're me. Either gravity hates me or the universe just wants to see me burn, because there was no way I should have tripped in such a small space. Not only did I trip, but I fell INTO him, basically pinning him to the side of the pod.

He probably thinks I'm some stupid American girl that can't hold herself upright. All I wanted was for the botto of the pod to open up and drop me. I, all of five feet five inches, nearly knocked over a six foot man. Not only that, but I accidentally head butted him in the nose!

Why am I telling you all of this? You probably don't want to hear this, about me going on dates with someone else. But I didn't want to see you on top of some blonde yet I still saw that. So you listening -reading this is your own medicine.

I can't believe even now, I'm still hoping to see you again. You're never going to see this. If you do see this, I hope I'm dead and don't have to suffer the utter horror of how pathetic I am. A pathetic, embarrassing excuse of a black woman.

"Fuck it," Andrew says, then stands up from the couch.

Sleeping on the couch wasn't cutting it anymore, and he was tired of fighting. It isn't like he isn't used to giving Jewel what she wants, so there is no reason to fight it any longer.

When he opens the door the room, he finds Jewel on the floor with her head phone on and a manuscript over her face. He couldn't help the smile spreading on his face, and just stared at her before disturbing her. Andrew got on the floor next to her, moving her headphone from her ear and blowing on it softly.

Jewel jumps as she sits up, and the manuscript falls to her lap. She looks over at Andrew, nostrils flaring as she tugs the headphones off.

"Get away from me," she says, pushing up from the floor.

"I'm sorry."

Andrew grabs her wrist to pull Jewel back down to him. He holds her by the waist as she tries to stand up, her attempts at pushing him away futile. She gives up while crossing her arms, then turns her face away from him. With soft touches, he grabs her chin to have her look at him.

"I am, sorry; you want another baby, then let's do it. There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't, and Andrea deserves a sibling."

The hard stare on Jewel's face softens, and she uncrosses her arms to rest her hands on his biceps. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Really?" Her voice is a whisper, tears pricking in the corners of her eyes.

"Really, really. I'm all in."