• t w e n t y •

"When I kiss mexi it makes me feel horny, 'Cause i'm the type of lover with the sensitivity. When she kiss my neck and tickle me fancy; She give me the right kind of love on Sunday morning."

~ 'Caress Me Down' ,  Sublime

______________________

Alexandria stirred in her sleep, her eyes fluttering as they began to open, allowing pools of the evening light to flood into her sleep filled eyes. Her head turned at a slow pace as she stretched and examined her surroundings, her brain slowly processing what was going on around her, leaving her in a state of confusion. The girl realized that she was yet again at the train station, Jonathan boarding the silver colored train without hesitation, leaving Alexandria and the Joker still in the car, as they were before.

She looked at the Joker with shock to see that his face remained neutral, and if anything also held slight joy to see Jonathan gone. His smooth mouth held a small smirk, the curve almost unnoticeable if you didn't truly examine his face with patience and curiosity; and his curly, washed and smooth hair was framing his face messily from the commotion they had to deal with earlier that day at Arkham.

The Joker felt her constant stare and shifted his gaze over to her, his head turning along with his eyes and the smirk on his face being replaced with a look of slight curiosity and annoyance.

"What-ah?" The Clown asked, his left brow now raised, emphasizing the curiosity he felt and expressed. Alex took a minute to process exactly what was happening, before answering the Clown unsurely.

"N-nothing." She stuttered, her face still holding the confusion, "Just a little dazed from sleep thats all." The Joker didn't look convinced with the girl's answer, but let it drop anyways, making the girl let out a small, almost inaudible sigh of relief.

She watched as the Joker turned the key in the ignition of the vehicle, and began to shift gears to leave this train station behind and drive god knows where, leaving Alexandria to process what exactly just happened.

It was a dream?

She asked herself, her eyes holding the confusion she felt, but also something else; hidden disappointment. As much as she wouldn't like to admit it, disappointment filled her veins, pulsating through her body leaving her to sit and feel this emotion, and pretend that she hated it.

As much as she'd like to say that the dream disgusted her and made her relieved to know that it wasn't true, she couldn't help but feel the disappointment of knowing that what had happened between herself and the Joker was a dream and didn't happen to anyone else but herself.

Does this mean I like him?

She groaned at how she sounded in her head, she felt as if she were a teenage girl figuring out her emotions as her hormones raged with lust, attraction, and annoyance; a deadly combination for such young people.

Alex remembered the memory that played in her head while she slept and dreamt the entire scenario.

'Sometimes it's better to follow what you feel you should, then what you think you should.'