introductions&irritation

Start from the beginning

Jimin was liking this interaction less and less with every passing second, but there was something about the boy that just filled him with pure red rage. "I'm not moving until you tell me how to get to the BigHit main auditorium."

"Don't give me attitude, darling. I have one of my own."

A shiver ran down Jimin's spine at the nickname and he invested all his energy into making sure it didn't show on his face. "Yeah? Am I supposed to be scared?"

"If you have any sense," the boy pushed past Jimin, making their shoulders knock against each other.

"And if you had any manners, you'd get your head out your ass and tell me where the fuck the main auditorium is. Clearly, there's no one else around so get over yourself and help me so that I can fucking leave you alone."

The boy laughed bitterly, turning back to Jimin and rolling his eyes. "You sure have a lot to say, don't you, Jimin?"

Jimin shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest, waiting impatiently for an indication of which direction he should go.

"That's going to be a real problem in an industry where people succeed by shutting up and sitting pretty," the boy commented with harsh desolation dripping from his words.

Jimin could only blink in response. "What?"

"Go home, darling," he turned his pouty lips up slightly in a sullen smile.

"Stop fucking calling me that," Jimin said, slowly growing more and more pissed off at the pet name. "I'm not your darling. And I didn't ask for life advice. I just want directions."

"And I want to go to the moon. We don't always get what we want."

"Right, that's it! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin couldn't help but yell. "Are you such a fucking cunt that you won't just tell me where this fucking building is?"

The boy sighed, dark eyes glossing over with boredom. "Has it taken you this long to gather that?"

"What did I ever do to you?" Jimin's voice was almost whiny. He'd never been so confused by a conversation in his life. After this was over, he never wanted to see this boy again.

"Exist."

Jimin scrunched his brows, distantly wondering if this boy was someone he'd wronged in the past. Unfortunately, he kept drawing a blank. He was certain he had never seen this boy before in his life. So why did he have such a predisposed anger towards Jimin? "I don't know you," Jimin muttered, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, you will," the boy pushed past Jimin again, and this time, Jimin didn't do anything to stop him. He simply watched with wide eyes as he walked away.

When Jimin finally made it to the auditorium, he was flustered, panting and of course, late

When Jimin finally made it to the auditorium, he was flustered, panting and of course, late. After multiple glares and numerous apologies, he joined the rest of the group of what seemed to be around twenty or thirty trainee's sitting in the front rows of the auditorium, listening intently to a stout man making aggressive hand gestures.