introductions&irritation

one ; jimin

Lost. That was all Jimin felt. Mentally, spiritually, emotionally and most importantly, physically.

"Hey," he called to a stranger after some hesitation. It wasn't that he was shy, but in this new environment, in this new city where everyone kept to their own business and no one smiled when they made eye contact, Jimin just didn't know how to act.

The skinny black-haired boy rolled his eyes and pushed his earphones further into his ears.

Now usually, Jimin thought of himself as a tolerant person, but when his first meeting with his new company was starting in exactly six minutes, and he had no idea where he was in comparison to where he was supposed to be, and his entire life was resting on this single moment - that really changed things.

"Hey, I'm talking to you," he called again to the boy, who was really starting to piss him off. His dark feline-like eyes and angry demeanor made Jimin feel uncomfortable, but considering how early it was in the morning, he didn't really have a choice of who to get directions from.

The boy kept walking, pausing only to pull out his phone and turn up the music that was already blaring through his earphones. The music was so loud that it managed to make it's way to Jimin's ears. Surprisingly, the notes sounded like a soft ballad, directly contrasting the harsh winds, cloudy skies, and grey city.

Jimin shook his head, clearing his thoughts. What he needed right now were directions, and his only chance at them was slipping away.

He quickly chased the boy across the empty grey courtyard between two buildings, yanking his wrist so that he'd turn around. Finally, Jimin received some sort of acknowledgment of his existence when the boy pulled out a single white earphone, letting it dangle against his chest.

"Stop touching me," his voice was curt yet gravelly.

Jimin almost questioned him, before he looked down to realize that the boys pale, stick-thin wrist was still trapped between his own chubby hands. He dropped it as if it was burning coal.

Then he cleared his throat. "Stop ignoring me."

"What the fuck do you want? I have places to be," the boy rolled his eyes.

"Funnily enough, me too," Jimin smiled sarcastically. "So, if you could help me get to those places, that would be greatly appreciated."

The boy tucked the dangling earphone back into his ear. "Ask someone else," he shrugged, continuing his leisurely stroll in the opposite direction.

Once again, Jimin ran up to him, this time moving in front of the boy and blocking his way. Before he knew what he was doing, he ripped out the boy's earphone. "I'm asking you."

The boy let out a bitter laugh. "And I don't give a fuck. Move out the way," he glanced down at the silly name tag pasted across the ridiculous checkered shirt, "Jimin." He said the name the way someone might say trash.