Chapter 49

After all of that Ryan started avoiding Yari and melissa. Adding to that josh started avoiding him too. So he was mostly hiding alone. He said that he was 'preparing ' for the day she actually leaves. He would have been texting josh but he was ignoring him or dragging. He tries looking for him at school but he was hanging out with friends and didn't want to bother him. He sat down outside behind a tree sketching out some drawings. He wondered if his dad came back or not. It didn't seem like it because he would have brought ryan back or maybe he just wants to see him suffer but he just wanted to believe that instead of josh being over him. He sighed and looked up closing his eyes. Soon someone sat down next to him. He was a wolf hybrid. Ryan looked up at him whimpering slightly. He didn't really know him but he was tall and a little scary. "Hey I saw you here and you seemed pretty down. What's up?" He asked smiling. My ears twitched and I looked down. "Well my best friend and only family is leaving for a month...and my boyfriends been avoiding me...and sometimes when we're calling he hangs up randomly.." He whispered hugging his knees. He didn't wan't to mention what he did with josh. It broke ryans heart since he let josh touch him places just for him to ignore him after. "Well have you thought maybe he's cheating on you?" He asked looking down at him. Ryan whimpered and shakes his head "no! He can't..he took everything from me..he can't just leave now.." He whispered. "Talk to him...if not I will. No one deserves this pain" He said "I'm erick by the way". Ryan nods but didn't know how to stand up to people..he doesnt really have the balls to do that. "I'm ryan.." He whispered. Soon the bell rang. "here if you need to talk" Erick hands ryan his phone number and walks away. Ryan nods and put it in his pocket. He didn't really notice much since he was breaking inside. His eyes were starting to water as he walked to class. He sat down and put his head down trying not to break down. He can't go back to melissas house. Maybe his brothers? since he was mad at his cousin  and his house was to risky. He sighs and nuzzled himself in his hoodie Wishing he can go to japan and visit his sister.