Chapter 18

(dont ask questions about the song i chose enjoy ;3)

    Nothing interesting happened in Sunday. It was Monday morning and i woke up before my alarm clock could wake me up I was kinda surprised by this but whatever. I turned it off so it wouldn't ring. I got up All the bruises were still there so i wouldn't be able to hide them when i change for gym. How am i going to think of an excuse this time fuck maybe i could make up an excuse so i wont have to do gym yeah good idea. I changed into my panda hoodie and put on some jeans and some vans. I walked out and made my way to school. I open the doors and walked inside going to my locker. I look at melissa and yari "hey guys" i said softly. They looked at me "hey" they said. I get my stuff ready and looked at melissa. She could tell something happened and i think she knew what. She gave me an im sorry look and i just shrugged "welll anyway today i can't hang out with you guys during lunch josh want me to hang out with him but only for today so i won't leave you guys" i smiled. They nodded with a smile "yeah no hard feelings". Classes started and history was boring,gym my excuse worked,science the teacher still didn't move me from my table i think she forgot but whatever. Josiah keeps on teasing me and once actually made me cry but to bad for him because yari beat the shit out of him and this time i didn't stop her so he started to back off. Anyway it was lunch time not gonna lie i was pretty exited. I sat in lunch and i felt someone sit beside me. I look up at them and saw it was josh causing my ears to perk up and my tail sway "hey" i said happily. Josh looked down at me and smiled "hey cutie" he said. He opened his lunch box thing and i saw he had some strawberries. I looked up at him with a cute pout and nudged him. He looked down at me and chuckled knowing exactly what i wanted. He grabbed a strawberry and he put it up to my mouth "aahh" he said. I open my mouth put the whole strawberry in my mouth. I giggled and chewed. He blushed and poked my cheek "your so cute" he said. I could hear yari and melissa squealing from not to far away making me blush even more. We hung out the rest of the lunch period...