Chapter 21

I hugged him from behind and he smiled turned around. He looked at me up and down as I saw his cheeks get red. He looked at me "how can it be possible for someone to be this cute" he said and scratched behind my ears causing me to purr. He sat on his Bingbag chair and set me inbitween his legs as he turned on his game counsel. He grabbed his controller as his arms wrapped around my waist. I scootched up more back so my head was on his chest. I look down at his hands and watched him as he started to play. My ears lowered as I yawned snuggling close to his chest. I curl up a bit and closed my eyes. I started to doze off and I slowly fell asleep on his chest. After a while I slowly woke up since he moved. I open my eyes slowly and let out a small hum as I looked up at him "oh sorry did I wake you up? I was putting you in the bed" he said and kissed my head. I run my eyes and as he set me down I stretched "it's fine" I said in a sleepy voice. He turned the lights off and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. I nuzzle my face on his chest as I close my eyes again. He rub my back ass I herd him whispered "goodnight my little kitten". I smiled a little and snuggled closer to him "goodnight" I whispered back and almost instantly fell asleep

    I then herd an alarm clock go off. I whine an wiggled a little curling up more. I felt him sit up and stretch as he started to poke me "common get your cute lazy butt up" he said . My ears twitched and I looked up at him blushing lightly since his voice was deep and raspy. I slowly sat up and I sat on my knees "but I was so comfy" I whined. He smiled and lifted my chin up a little kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. After a few more seconds he pulled away. I look at him and blushed "okay now I'm awake" I said and giggled. He laughed and got dressed for school. I stood up and out my jeans on and my shoes "done" I said and he picked me up giving me kisses all over my face causing me to giggle like a little kid. He walked to the kitchen and sets me down grabbing two apples. He hands me one and he bites into his "ready?" He asked. I nodded and we walked out walking towards our school. We soon made it and I look up at him "I want you to meet my two best friends" I said and looked up at him. He nods "lead the way" I walked to my locker good thing I have all my stuff here since they barley leave any homework and if they do I don't do it. I walked to where me Melissa and yari always meet up. I look at them "hey guys!" I said. They smiled and waved but then stopped and looked up at Josh "this is Josh,Josh this is Melissa and yari" I smiled swaying my tail. Yari starts sniffing him and Melissa just stares "hmm if you hurt Ryan in anyway you will regret you were ever born!" She growled. He stared down at her and tried to hold in a laugh "okay little ten year old" he said. She growled again and tried to attach but Melissa held her back. I looked up at him "don't tease her" I said crossing my arms. He smiled "okay fine sorry". I nod and went in my tip toes kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed me "well it was nice meeting you two" he said and looked at me "I'ma get going okay I'll see you at lunch or later,love you baby" he said. I blush and nodded "love you too' I said and he ruffled my hair walking off. once he was far enough Melissa and yari squeak "you guys are so cute!" They said. I blush and shrugged a little "well at least he's way better then darwin but guys I literally slept over his house yesterday and it was the best day every! And cuddling with a real life person is the best feeling ever !" I said swaying my tail. We sat there and talked the rest of the time till class started ...