Chapter 6

I had a really big feeling that his new girlfriend didnt like me "um angel im gonna get going.." i said and gave a small smile. He tilts his head "why..?" he asked and i shook my head "i uh was meeting a friend.." i said and smiled. I then walked off and sighed looking down i then remembered me yari and melissa exchanged phone numbers i then texted melissa since i still wasn't used to yari she still scared me. 

R: Hey its ryan uh i was wondering if you wanted to hang out since i have nothing to do

M:yeah sure when exactly?

R: right now if you don't mind

M:Let me get passed my drunk mom and her idiot boyfriend. where exactly?

R: uummm maybe the school park i have money we can buy snacks :3

M: sound cool be there in 5 minutes. :3

R: K.

I put my phone away and walked to the school park sitting on the steps waiting for her. I look down and played on my phone. I then hear someone yell "ryan!" my ears perked up and i looked at the person which was Lisa. I smiled and waved standing up "hi shorty" i said 'i can finally call someone that hehe' as soon as i said that she turned around and walked away with her ears lowered and her tail down like she was angry....i wonder why? i ran after her and tackled her playfully "awe common stop being a grumpy pants" i said and poked her nose rolling off her. She gave me this look :T. I smiled "now common food on me". Her ears perked up as soon as she herd food "k!" she said and we started walking to a nearby McDonalds. We then go in and ordered what we wanted. We sat down at a table in the corner and ate. We talked and laughed for a while i then stole her fry. She looked at me "oh hellz no" she stole a chicken nugget from me "my nugget!" i huffed. She smiled evilly and looked at me biting into it. I cross my arms "whatevs" i mutter "now look whos the grumpy pants" she said. We then finish off and say bye going our separate ways. I quickly got home and looked around inside seeing my dad not home yet he probably went to a bar. I walk to my room and started to draw and soon enough fell asleep..