Chapter 15

(this was actually a perfect picture because they look similar to ryan and melissa)

              I explained everything thats going on at home to melissa as i looked down. My ears were lowered as i gripped on the collar on my neck "and if my dad finds out that im dating anyone...i feel like hes gonna keep me trapped with him and never leave the house. I can't take off this collar because im scared..i can't escape...i want to help him and hes already messed up as it is so i cant leave him alone" i said and sighed my eyes getting watery. Melissa hugged me and i hug back "i know how you feel,my moms an alcoholic too and she has a boyfriend each week and they're just hell" she said. I nod and looked at her smiling "well promise you won't tell anyone?" i asked. She nodded "as long as you don't say anything about me". I nod also. We stayed in her tree house talking and joking around with each other till it turned dark. I look out and looked back at her "mind if i stay i can't go home.." i said softly. She nods and smiled. "do you know how to bring out your full cat?" i asked. She shook her head. I sit criss cross "okay well this is how i learned,first close your eyes,take a deep breath and think of as many cat activities as possible and all your kitty need and let your breath go" i said and watched her do the steps. I then look down and see a light brown cat. I clap and giggled "you did it" i said and turned into a cat as well. I then hop on the couch and curl up into a small ball. She did as well and we soon fell asleep. 

    Morning came around and i sat up stretching and yawning blinking a couple times. It was finally the weekend. I blink and turned back to normal. I look down and see melissa still asleep. I decide to wait for her as my tail sways slowly. i sat criss cross on the floor as i stare at her then got bored and just started poking her. She whines and i see her turn back to normal. Her eyes flutter open "morning!" i said and smiled. She gave me a glare and whined "its to early for thiiiiissss" she said. I roll my eyes "come oooonnnnnn " i whine. She rolled her eyes and finally got up "well i kinda need to sneak back in the house and uh get my phone because i left it under the pillow and your coming with me!" i said happily. Melissa looked at me "i aint going in there" she said crossing her arms.I give her the puppy dog eyes my ears wiggling a little my eyes sparkling "plleeaassee" i said in a baby voice with a cute little pout. She groaned "fiiiiinnee" she said. I cheered and hugged her "letsa go!" i get down and wait for her. We make it to my house and she looked at it. "ready?" i asked looking at her. she shrugged "ready as ill ever be"....