Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Kyler's p.o.v.*

---skipping to lunch time---

I walked into the lunch room and hurried to get in line because I was starving and luckily it wasn't that long.

I got my food which was just a cheesburger, fries, and a chocolate milk.

I looked around for a place to sit when I noticed the boy from this morning. He had also been in 2 of my other classes and I got to sit next to him, which I was happy about, but I still couldn't get him to talk or even acknowledge me.

He was sitting with a girl with rainbow hair talking, though it looked like she was doing most of the talking. I thought he didn't talk to anyone? I made my way to the table anyways and sat down smiling at them and introducing myself to the girl.

"Hi I'm kyler what's your name?" I said.

She grinned saying "I'm Ella this is Kristian. I'm guessing your new here?"

"Yeah I just transferred." I said.

"Why did you transfer in the middle of the year?" she asked. I debated on telling her for a second but decided that she would probably be cool with it if not who cares?

"I came out to my dad as gay and he wasn't ok with it and was going to kick me out so my mom left to and we moved here." I said. She looked a little sad about what I said and apologized for asking even though I said it was fine.

We just sat there talking and had a lot in common especially in music taste. But kristian just stared at the table saying nothing. I wonder why he doesn't talk. I wish I would hear his voice. "Do you wanna hang out at my house after school?" Ella asked. "Sure sounds fun." I said smiling at her. Maybe then I can ask her a little about Kristian.

---after school---

*kristian' s p.o.v.

The 3 of us began walking to Ella's, me being silent because of Kyler, and the 2 of them laughing and talking about some kid who tried to crowd surf at a concert but failed. We got to Ella's house quickly and I was relieved. Normally I'll go to Ella's and we'll talk about what happened at school and watch weird videos on YouTube. But there was no way I'd spend more time with Kyler than I had to.

Ella said bye already knowing I wouldn't stay hugging me and telling me she loved me in a friendly way I'm gay remember. I hugged her back and whispered that I loved her to only loud enough for her to hear. Kyler said bye to and waved, I just nodded not being able to look him in the eyes.

I began to walk home dreading it more and more with each step I took. I wish I could have stayed at Ella's I know she would have made Kyler leave if i asked. I just couldn't do that though she needs more friends that are not worthless and pathetic like me.

I just wish he would leave me alone he's trying so hard to talk to me but I don't know why, he's probably doing it to make Ella happy because I'm sure someone like him would never want to talk to me because they actually wanted to get to know me. Even if he did just want to get to know me he'd leave when he did like everyone else or bully me like the others.

Finally I made it home and quietly opened the door praying my parents were passed out or watching tv in their room but I'm not that lucky. My dad came out of the kitchen and started towards me I could tell he was mad about something. "Where the hell is my beer you worthless freak!" he screamed. "I didn't touch it maybe you drank it and don't remember?" I asked.

That was a mistake. He started screaming multiple insults at me punching me in my jaw and making me fall to the floor. But he wasn't done yet he began kicking me in the ribs and face laughing and calling me a faggot while my mom just sat on the couch too high to care. After about 30 minutes of him beating me he finally stopped and they both left, probably to another bar.

I carefully got up wincing at the pain I felt in my ribs and made my way upstairs. As soon as I got into my bathroom I grabbed the razor hidden under my shampoo and sat on the floor. I know I shouldn't do this Ella wants me to stop but I can't help it this is the only thing that helps me cope with everything, the only time I can control the pain I feel. I pulled up my sleeves and began cutting. One for each thing that I was

Freak.

Worthless.

Faggot.

Ugly.

Pathetic.

Disgusting.

Useless.

Stupid.

Weak.

Screw up.

10 cuts covered my arms, I sat there staring at the shiny red liquid that seeped from each one over the dozens of faded scars from previous cuts. Eventually I got up and turned on the faucet putting my arms under the water watching as the colors changed from red to clear after the bleeding had stropped.

I grabbed the kit from under the counter and bandaged my arms then made my way to my room and into my bed. I drifted off to sleep hoping I wouldn't have any nightmares tonight but I'm sure I will I don't deserve to be happy. Everyone would be better off if I was dead but I'm just too scared to end it all.

A/N

It should get more interesting soon I just don't want to rush anything

How it so far?

vote

comment

whatever

thanks for reading everyone♥