32

Chaeyoung's POV

"Look at this girl. Stop smiling like some idiot. You're going to get your cheeks ripped at this rate," Hosoek oppa gave me a smug look as I hugged Jimin who was smiling sheepishly beside me, his other arm wrapped around my shoulder.

We were at his office, sitting down after he pulled me away from Min Yoongi.

"How dare you two make a scene outside? Were you shooting some drama? Eww," he gagged and I watched him play on his phone while he lay on a bean bag in the corner of the room.

"Can you fire Hosoek oppa?" I asked Jimin and he chuckled.

"Unfortunately, I can't. There was a project under his name and we can't let him go until then," Jimin laughed and Hoseok oppa's head snapped in our direction.

"I'm here, Jimin. Really? Friendship over a girl? I am so offended," he dramatically pouted.

Just then, the door suddenly burst open revealing a very giddy Kim Taehyung and a smirking Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook moved forward and high-fived Jimin, Taehyung following.

My brows furrowed at their actions.

"Nice drama out there. You just made everyone cringe, oh gosh," Taehyung teased and Jimin threw him a pillow.

"So, how do you explain to everyone about your marriage? I'm pretty sure it'll be up even on the news in a matter of minutes. Like, the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Korea turns out to be secretly married to one of his employees,"

I sigh at Jungkook's words.

To be honest, I'm not really sure if revealing our relationship is a good idea. I know a lot of people will be judging our relationship. A few of them will think differently of me and I am still thinking if I'm okay with that.

"I already instructed our company lawyers to prepare a statement for it," Jimin pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head, probably realizing her fear.

"Oh, what's this? Jin hyung was in Korea?" Hoseok oppa suddenly stated and I raised an eyebrow.

Isn't he Mimi's older brother?

"Who told you?" Jimin asked, confusion laced over his voice.

"It's on the news. They said something about him arriving in Korea earlier to marry the only daughter of Kim Solution Enterprises. Isn't that Kim Jisoo?" Hoseok oppa stared at Jimin and he just pulled his phone.

Aside from being a businessman, Kim Seokjin is also a famous model. So it's no doubt he attracts attention from the press too.

"And he doesn't have a plan on showing himself to us," Jimin shook his head.

Seokjin was Jimin and Hoseok's friend. It's funny how their circle of friends is getting bigger. Now, even Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon were close with Hoseok oppa.

"By the way, what are you gonna do about your father?" Taehyung asked and I felt Jimin stiffen.

It was a sensitive subject but we all know everyone was worried.

Jimin was silent and so was the rest of the boys. I wonder what he thinks, to be honest.

He leaned back a little so his body was now resting on the couch, his hand now on top of mine as he drew small circles on them.

"Chaeyoung..." he called and I hummed in response. "You've met her, right?" he asked and I nodded my head in response though he couldn't really see since his eyes were closed.

His breathing was irregular and I was scared he was having a breakdown.

"What did you think of her?" he asked and I was silent.

I am in no position to judge anyone right now. Plus, I only met her for like, what, five minutes?

Letting out a long sigh, I grab both of his hands and watch as his eyes open. I can see worry clouding his eyes.

"I can't tell you that she's a good person because I don't know her that well but if you want to know what I feel, I feel like she's kind and endearing. I can't justify anything but I don't want to judge her too," I started, smiling at him and I knew he was listening.

"I know you were worried about your father but the way I see it, he loves the woman so much that he wanted you to give her a chance. Because you are both important to him,"

He looked at me intently and saw how he was contemplating my words.

"Do you think I should give her a chance?" he asked seriously and a smile emerged on my face.

This is something new - Jimin asking for my opinion about things.

"Well, if it's me. But how about you? How do you feel about her?" I asked and he frowned.

"Don't even ask. She's too kind I somehow feel so bad for opposing. But you can't blame me, okay? That girl from last time looked kind too but she ended up being a fucking witch," he snarled and we all laugh at his reaction.

"Jimin, you do realize we can't judge her too right? I mean, that one girl may be rotten but we can't classify her the same. Besides, she seemed sweet," Hoseok oppa smiled.

"She's fine aside from the fact that she's related to that Min Yoongi," he snickered and my cheeks blushed after remembering the incident earlier.

Just then, the intercom rang and Clara's voice boomed.

"Mr. Park, a certain Mr. Kim Seokjin is here to see you. He was insisting that you will meet him even without an appointment,"

Upon hearing the name Kim Seokjin, Hoseok oppa jumped towards the door giddily, "Hyung!"

The sound of someone laughing echoed across the room.

"Hey, Chimchim, your secretary was so strict. Even with this worldwide handsome face, she wouldn't let me in," the man with a very beautiful face came in with Hoseok oppa and Jimin immediately stood up and hugged the man.

"Oh, you must be Taehyung and Jungkook? I met Namjoon outside and told me where to go," the boys gave each other some brotherly hug and I felt so out of place for a moment.

"Oh, by the way, I was so sure you guys have met my best friend," Kim Seokjin had stated and we all turned towards the door when another person just came in.

"Hey, Yoongi-chi, come here," Seokjin oppa called and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Min Yoongi was standing in the doorway, a sheepish look showing on his face.

"For the record, it was Jin hyung's idea that I mess with Jimin a little after he found out I almost had to marry Chaeyoung," he smiled at me and Jimin whined towards Soekjin oppa who was laughing so hard.

"Hyung!"

What complicated life is this?