14

Chaeyoung's POV

"That's all for this meeting. I'm expecting everyone to be prepared for next month," he stated as he stood in the middle, eyeing every manager under his authority, and everyone soon muttered a series of acknowledgments.

My face paled when I heard his next words. 

"And next time, act according to what's decent and professional or I'll fire you," his voice was very commanding and I noticed everyone in the room stiffens, shocked at the words their CEO just declared. 

And here I am, still sitting on the chair where he had left me. He told me not to stand until he tells me to do so. being the stubborn that I am, I tried to stand up when I saw one of the female managers struggling with her folders but I wasn't even close to standing up when I caught Jimin giving me a stern look so I had no choice but to sit back.

"Am I understood?" his voice booming and the rest of the crowd responded accordingly. Jimin, no matter how beautiful his face may look, is scary when is angry. 

"Dismissed," he stated and everyone had started leaving the place in a rush and Soobin just gave me a nod. She's starting to creep me out honestly.

My eyes caught the four idiots coming over and I rolled my eyes over Hoseok who was smiling cheekily.

"What, are you two, shooting some drama?" he started teasing and it took me a great amount of self-control not to snap at him once again.

Why does he like pissing me off?

Jungkook and Namjoon seemed like they were having so much fun because they were both wiggling their eyebrows, playing around.

"Oh, Chimchim!" Taehyung called for the devil's name who was still reading some papers in front of him.

He really looks so different when he's working.

By this time, only the six of us were left in the room and I'm still sitting like an idiot because he hasn't told me to stand up.

"Go back to work, you morons. Stop pestering Chaeyoung," I heard him state and my cheeks blushed, even more, when Jungkook laughed out loud at Jimin's words.

"I see, you guys want some alone time, yeah? Hyung, just be careful because there are cameras in here. Or do you want me to call security and ask them to turn them off?"

"Yah!!!" I screamed at Jungkook, throwing the nearest water bottle I was able to grab from my side the moron just caught it. It would be so nice if it landed straight in his face.

My cheeks were burning red and these boys were having the time of their lives.

Soon enough, each of them taps me on the shoulder so they can leave.

"I happy for you," Taheyung muttered and my eyes widened, kicking his shin along the process. A smirk escaped my lips when I saw him wince in pain.

"Enjoy..." Namjoon whispered and my shoulder gave in. I just really can't handle these boys.

Soon enough, the four of them were out of the room, the two of us remaining.

I bit my lower lip in frustration, my back getting heavier by the minute. The tension I was feeling within my body felt like it was draining my soul into nothingness. It's not easy to stay in a room with the person you had a confrontation with, moreover, if he's your boss.

Five minutes...

I'm not sure if that's how long it was but it felt like hours until I watch him stand up, his dress shirt hugging his fit body, it was a beautiful sight.