16

Jimin's POV

"By the way,  what did you do that she ended up driving like a mad dog?"I heard Taehyung ask as he drink his tea while leaning on the kitchen counter.

Jungkook was drinking his coffee along with Namjoon as they are seated across each other on the dining table.

"Nothing..." Soft chuckles escaped my lips as I flip the pancake that I was cooking, the image of Chaeyoung's flustered cheeks still lingers in my memory.

Chaeyoung is still in her room,  sleeping. She never really went out afterward and when I sneaked in the room earlier,  she was sleeping soundly so I decided to let her be.

I went home to grab some clothes and ended up bunking with the three.

"Yah, can you two share the other room instead of bunking in our beds? It's hard to sleep lately because of you two,"  Jungkook started whining and Namjoom agreed.

"Actually, you two should go home. You have your houses. Why are you sleeping here?"

"This is my house too in case you all forgot," I remind them, and Jungkook frown.

"You have a bigger house, hyung," he pouted and I giggle at his cute reaction.

"It's lonely there," I put the plate full of pancakes on the table, and just when Jungkook was about to get one, I smack his hand and snickered. "That's for my wife. You go and grab that one on the counter,"

"Rude," he snarled before heading to the kitchen counter.

"Sleep with your wife instead of occupying our room," Namjoon muttered and I just went back to check the soup I was making.

It's the weekend and it's her off. No wonder she's still asleep.

"Chaeyoung will kick me out. I can't let that happen," I turned my attention back to them as I cross my arms in front of my chest. My back leaning on the kitchen counter while Taehyung was already seated beside Jungkook.

"It's your fault that she's being cold towards you. You're not exactly a good husband. You left her to deal with everything after your marriage," Namjoon took a sip of his coffee and as much as I want to retort back, I know he has a point.

"Don't you think you were a little too late to come back? I mean, you don't know shit about Chaeyoung's hardship. Sure you were asking us but it's different if you were here," Taehyung stated, his eyes a little sharp.

He's Chaeyoung's cousin after all.

"I know. But you all know how it is back in the US. You all know I can't stay," a long sigh escaped my lips.

"We understood your situation but she doesn't because you never told her," Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not like she'll listen. She hates me,"

"Coz you're a prick!" Taehyung exclaimed and the three laughed together.

"I'm still your boss,  Taehyung and this house is still under my name,"

"But I'm still her older cousin. In case her older brother Chanyeol comes back, I am the closest to your lifeline in the future," he smirked and I just shake my head before turning back on what I was cooking.

Just as I turn off the stove, I felt a hand slowly wrapped around my waist and I was startled when I felt someone nuzzling on my back.

"Huh?"