17

*Warning, unedited, awkward mature content. Sorry

Chaeyoung's POV

"Unnie, I will miss you..." I pouted as Yoona came closer for a hug.

She was about to leave the house because her family just moved so there was no point in renting. As much as I would like to ask her to stay, I can't. I know how much she misses her family.

"I will miss you too. Make sure to visit me once in a while, okay? And message me if you whenever," I told her as her brother carry her bags for her.

The girl was almost a sister to me. Although she didn't stay that long in the house, she was so kind and respectful.

"Of course. Unnie, please take care of yourself. I don't usually join you and your friends in the living room but I hear everything," my cheeks blushed at her words and she smiled knowingly.

"I've heard too much perhaps more than you actually know. Unnie..." she reached for my hand and I looked at her confused. "Stop restricting yourself. There are a lot of things you don't know about. Just go with the flow and happiness awaits you..." she mumbled before giving me a tight hug.

Though confused by her words, I smiled in acknowledgment. I'm not sure what she really meant but I'll keep her words in mind along with my fair share of confusions in lofe lately.

Once she and her brother were gone, a sad look emerged on my face as I march my way back inside the house.

The boys were still asleep and I just woke up early because I wanted to bid Yoona a farewell.

So the other room will be occupied by Taehyung after all.

My head shake as I went back to my room to change. It's past five in the morning. Might as well do a morning run since I barely had any exercise these past few days.

Usually, Jungkook would accompany me because Namjoon doesn't like doing runs while Taehyung is lazy as fuck but I prefer to run alone so I can clear my head.

I stretched my arms a little in an attempt to relax my muscle. Last night was a disaster. Jimin told me he's staying at the house from now on and no matter how much I protested, he didn't really give me a choice.

I told him to use my brother's room but he decline.

I'm not really sure what happened but the two weren't on speaking terms according to Taehyung which I find weird since all of them were friends before.

What makes it even more confusing is why he wanted to stay here when he has a house of his own, that's excluding the main house which he technically owns too though my mom and little brother live there.

Thankfully, at my protest, he ended up bunking with the boys last night, leaving me at peace in my room.

Jimin was dangerous. The way my heart started going all weak because of him warns me that I'm about to go rock-bottom once again, to the very same person who would never pull me out of the pit I'm sure I'd be falling with as I did before.

After locking my room, my eyes widened, the moment my eyes caught the bathroom door opening, Jimin suddenly went out with just a towel draped over his torso.

My body froze in shock while my eyes traveled down his body, taking note of every small detail, the saliva in my mouth getting stuck to my throat.

Six-packed abs and tone muscles - in short, perfection.

Once his eyes landed in my direction, he halted for a second and that was more than enough for me to stop ogling on his desirable body.

"Ahmmmm," My eyes avoided his gaze and the delicious platter before, "Wha-what are you doing in my room?" I exclaimed which he just returned with a chuckle. From the corner of my eyes, I saw how his right hand made a run through his wet hair as drips of water falls mercilessly on his body.