Chapter 1

LILA's POV

'Still no sign of 18 year old pop sensation Courtney Parker, LAPD reportedly has been searching the area, for any signs of the missing teenager. Some say she was last seen at the Hollywood and highland centre with her oldest sister LiLa, but no one has seen her since.

I turned on the tv hoping for anything helpful in finding my baby sister, but no one seemed to know anything, and some cops were starting to turn this whole thing on me, just because I was the last one the paparazzi had seen her with, my family was even starting to blame me.

Three cops plus crime scene investigators are currently at my house, searching through Courtney's stuff, they think they now have a murder on there hands, but my mother wasn't having any of that, besides Courtney is a fighter.

Two of the three cops were pretty friendly, their names were Ryan and Matt. The other one, J.T  was blaming me for everything. Ryan told me to ignore him, and that there was really no evidence that said I killed her, he doesn't even think she's dead, but then again, his job is to reassure and comfort those who need it. And no he's not a therapist, but he probably could be if he wanted.

"So when was the last time you saw your sister?" Ryan asked.

"Five days ago."

"And you were with her right?" J.T asked in an angry voice.

"You're not the one asking the questions so stay out of it!"

"But I'm asking the right questions! Put your hands behind your back your going to JAIL!" he pulled out his handcuffs.

"Uh, no. Another word and your fired." Ryan said.

"Hey guys? Chief says to check out, a little ranch in Sacramento. Witness says there's been some suspicious behavior." some gay guy walked out of Courtney's room with a cell phone pressed to his ear.

My mom started to wale.

(COURTNEY'S POV)

I had started to think people gave up looking for me. I wasn't quite sure where I was, it just smelled like a farm. My kidnapper was in his mid thirties, and I could tell he was lonely.

He tried to rape me, but I wasn't having any of that. And he died my beautiful blonde hair brown.

Right when I was totally about to give up all hopes. I heard people counting. And then the barn door was pushed down. I was behind a hay stack so they didn't see me right away.

"Courtney are you in here?" a friendly voice called my name.

I was still scared. I didn't want to get pulled into a trap. So I didn't answer.

"Courtney, we're the good guys, we don't want to hurt you." the man said again.

"Dude, she's not in here." some guy said.

I decided to be brave and jump out from behind my haystack.

"Please get me out of here." I pleaded. I probably looked like a mess.

Two of them slowly walked over to me.

"We're going to take you home." the one with blonde hair spoke.

My legs felt like they were going to give out from under me, so I asked a really needy question.

"Can you please carry me?" That was it, I officially had no pride left.

The guy with brown hair picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the barn.

I saw the light for the first time in three days. And did it burn my eyes. I could see the many news vans surrounding us, the paparazzi didn't care about me they just wanted a good story.

The man carrying me put me in the backseat of the cop car, then he got in the front seat and drove away.

"Are you gonna be mad if I take you back to headquarters?" he asked.

"What for?"

"Questioning."

"But I didn't do anything."

"I know that, they don't."

"I guess no then. What's your name anyway?" I asked.

"Ryan. Ryan Castellow."  that was a cute name, he was cute too.