"Now you're just sprouting nonsense!" Katsuki exclaimed quickening his pace making Mei speed up hers as well.

"Hey wait up Katsuki!" Mei called out "What about we go to the food court? I heard there is a new asian restaurant opening up there!'' Mei said.

"Are you hungry already?" Katsuki asked the girl causing her to turn red.

"It's just that we have so much time left and maybe we can go into stores on our way there." Mei suggested

"Alright then lead the way." Katsuki said.

"OK." Mei said before pulling out her phone to load up the map app "It says if we turn right there should be three large store sections on our way there to the restaurant." Mei informed

"Then let's go there." Katsuki told grabbing Mei's arm catching her off guard as he pulled her into the right direction.

"Ahh.. Katsuki." Mei said with a dark blush on her cheeks as his hand was grabbing onto her bare skin just above her shoulder sleeve.

Katsuki however didn't seem to notice Mei's reaction "What store is the first one?" he asked eyeing each store they pass by and occasionally some boys who had stared longer than necessary at Mei.

"Um.. the sports department." Mei answered still very red.

Katsuki nodded "There it is." once they both went inside the whole place was huge. Balls and athletic clothes were put on display everywhere!

"Whoa. There sure are a lot of discounts on today." Mei said as she eyed every flashy sign that held a discount sign. Then she spotted a new pair of air sneakers on the counter and picked it up. "All these sure are stylish. Katsuki what are you gonna get?" Mei asked the boy

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders "Don't know maybe.-" Katsuki was cut off when a volleyball was sent flying to his head making him fall to the ground on impact.

Out of shock Mei dropped the sneakers and kneeled on the floor to help Katsuki "Katsuki! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?!" Mei questioned.

"I'm sorry I hit you sir.. Katsuki? You little shit you scared me back there for a moment." a familiar laugh sounded causing Mei to turn around and see the culprit of the volleyball. Soon blue eyes met red ones "Well hello there little Mei I hope I didn't interrupt you two in anything." Mitsuki laughed again.

"Mitsuki-san?!" Mei gasped. "What are you doing here?"

The volleyball she picked up was in her possession "Just out to get a new ball since the other one popped. I don't know who keeps doing that though."

Katsuki suddenly stood up from the ground in rage "You old hag! What was that for!?"

Mitsuki's eyes then turned from sweet to anger as she hinted her son's head "Little shit I said I was sorry!"

"No you didn't!"

"SHUT UP ALREADY YOU'RE MAKING EVERYONE STARE!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING A SCENE HERE!"

Mei stood there dumbfounded at the situation "What am I supposed to do..?"

Mini timeskip...

Mei and Katsuki walked out of the sports department after bidding Mitsuki farewell. Katsuki was a little irritated that he'd have to run into his mother that day but nothertheless tried to look not too angry in front of Mei. "Sorry about back there." Mei said quietly to him.

"I should be the one who's sorry, I can't control that shitty hag's actions I hope we don't run into any other people today." Katsuki said.

"Yeah." Mei agreed as they both entered the music store. And as soon as they got in they immediately regretted it.