Loli- 7/7

"Y/n...y/n baby wake up..it's time for school"

"Mm I don't wanna daddy" y/n groans throwing her duvet over her head, Jin nudges her again, slowly pulling it from her head "Come on baby Yoongi can't be late to work again"

Y/n pouts, "okay" she puts her hands out, "May you carry me?"

Jin immediately picks her up allowing her legs to wrap around him, he places a kiss on her head "You have to clean up okay...I'm gonna make breakfast"

The girl groans "Noooo..." she grips onto "I want you to wash up with me" Jin chokes on air and began coughing "y/n...the problem with that is-"

Y/n moue grew deeper "Please, I'll be a good girl"

After that Jin found himself guiding her to the bathroom and running a bubble bath for y/n , "May I have more bubbles daddy?"

Jin nods and adds more liquid soap, and the bubbles flooded the tub in a peppy manner. "Yay!" She smiles before quickly taking off her clothes, Jin clears his throat trying to look anywhere but her. "Come on daddy..." y/n giggles, she splashes around. Jin eventually undressed himself and joined her, when y/n would get to close he'd laugh it off and push her away.

"Baby stays over there and I have to stay here" he spoke softly, "But I wanna sit on your lap" she whines, Jin swallows, he hated saying 'No' to her so he beckons her onto his lap so he ignored her brushing against him. He wet her curly hair and suds up her brown skin, y/n turns to face him and moves closer to his penis "May I wash your hair" Jin swallow trying to suppress the moan he wanted to scream out

Jin said, "Y-es you may" y/n smiles and began petting bubbles on to his head, Jin returns the favor by doing the same. Y/n was now a snickering mess, laughing way to loud for it to be in the morning

Taehyung walks in with concern over his face, Jin jumps and covers y/n's upper body by pulling her closer "Yah! What are you doing?!"

"I thought I heard her crying..." Taehyung said he was honestly surprised by what he was seeing. "Um Jin is this, okay to do?"

Jin screams for him to get out, Jin knew he was sort of still in the wrong but Taehyung confronting him about it in front of y/n made the situation worst. Y/n looked at them in confusion "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, No you just keep washing up"

She finished her bath and Jin took a towel and dried himself off and returning in the clothes he had on,before drying her off with care. "I got your clothes out..go get dressed" he wraps the towel around her body and lets her out the bathroom. "I don't like the uniform" she crosses her arms and frowns, "We paid a lot of money to get you in this school y/n"

"I don't have any friends,even the kids that look like me won't talk to me"

The guys sent her to Chadwick international so she could meet people that were the same ethnicity as her and so she could at least try to learn English, y/n was born in America but to make a long story short a situation happened to where she was moved to South Korea when she was a year old.

"That's fine...you don't need friends until uni" Jin smiles following behind her small frame, he heard her groan "I need friends daddy...you guys can't be the only ones"

Jin paused, he felt himself choke up with tears.
Y/n turns to him so, he forced a smile, y/n frowns "Daddy are you okay?...you look sad"

"No,No I'm just...you're growing up" he chuckles pulling a curl down and allowing it to spring back up, "Yes I'm a big girl, so can I have a kiss"
She makes kissy sounds with her lips trying to mock him, Jin laughs and kisses her on the head "No I mean a real kiss"