Pawn shop blues- Namjoon Kim

This song is sooo pretty and the girl who edited this video for it is soooo talented, her YouTube is 'Just some videos'

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you made your way back to the hotel you and Namjoon were calling home.
You at least at some money in your pocket to help pay for the next night in the hotel room.

"I can give you four-hundred"

"Just four-hundred?...can't you make it five-hundred"

The chubby man sighs.
"Sorry that's all I'll give you for this"

You turn, this was a prized possession of your, something Namjoon gave you... he spent so much on it and you selling it back seems like you didn't value it as much as he did.
"So is it a deal or not..."

"Y-yes...thank you"

You slide the necklace closer to him

It felt so wrong but you knew this was the right decision if you didn't want to live on the streets and beg

"Y/n where have you been I was worried" he ran over to you as you walked in, he gave you a hug which you didn't react to.

"What's wrong? What happened"

"I..." you began speaking but Namjoon interrupted, "Wait wait before you say that I wanna tell you some good news that might make that frown turn upside" he jokes, he was such a dork sometimes, you smile weakly.

"I got a job, a real one...and they pay me monthly..." he said gleefully, this made your core burn.

"You don't look very happy about that?"

"Namjoon I sold the necklace!"

"You...what?"

He said unbelievably confused and shocked because he honestly was, "You sold the necklace I gave you?"

"We need the money...I just don't want you to think that I didn't appreciate it because I did, I really did" you said with the most sincere look you could make, you wanted him to know you were telling the truth.
"You-you sold the necklace..." he said mostly to himself, "Namjoon..."

"I need to breath...please..." he exhales deeply before gracing pass you and out the door.

You glazed your tongue over your teeth, you were sick of Namjoon just making the sacrifices and expecting you to just be okay with it...