Jealous-Jimin Park(1/3)

This is kind of the extended version of the chapter 'what couple you two are' but without you two being a couple and this will be longer than usual

You and Jimin have kissed

But you were just friends

You and Jimin have slept together
(Cough multiple times cough cough)

But you were still just friends

You guys didn't have any feeling towards one another, but that didn't stop him from single handily scaring away every guy that tried to get with you. You even went as far as trying to get lost in the crowd to avoid Jimin but he always found you just as a guy asked if you wanted a drink or if you cared to dance

But this time you were smart, you told Jimin that three girls were going skinny dipping in the pool so he'd be so busy looking for naked,pool soaked girls he wouldn't even think about bothering you.

"Hi" you heard someone say, you look up and see a brown skin guy with perfect white teeth looking at you "Hey" you smile, he sat down next to you,

"So you here alone"

"Nope so if you get crazy someone is here to knock your ass out" you laughed half joking, I mean you did come with the guys so he would be in trouble if he caused any with you, He laughs as well.

"Do you wanna dance?"

"No but you can get me a drink"

He paused but nodded, he turned to the bartender and put up two fingers "Two of whatever is the most asked"

"So two tequila shots?"

"Yup"

You nod in approval, the guy turns back with two shot glasses with clear liquids in them.

"Okay, here you go" he smiled as you take the glass from his hand and toss your head swallowing the alcohol as quickly as you could, you cringe and shout "Wooh! Damn it burns!" You giggled, the guy with abnormally white,perfect teeth held out his hand.

"I'm Christian"

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/N"

"So did you and your girlfriends hear that Aminé may or may not be here tonight" he smirks,
(Sorry if you're not a fan of him or rap in general I just wanted this to seem a little bit different than you guys just liking kpop)
You squeal "Seriously?! I love him! Do you know where he is?!" You look over his shoulder, if you were getting laid tonight it was definitely going to be by him.

"Okay okay, I do know that he's up in the VIP only they're upstairs though"

You were so blinded by the fact that you might meet a fine piece of Ethiopian that you didn't realize that there was absolutely no 'VIP' room, you stood and held his hand to be trailed upstairs until a arm grabbed your wrist.

"Damnit" you mumble, "What the hell do you think your doing?!" Jimin said with a stale intimidating face.

"He was showing me the bathroom...you can let me go Jimin" you smiled

"I know where it is I can show you" he yanked you toward him, pulling you out of Christian's grip.

"Jimin stop it you're embarrassing me" you try to mumble while pulling your arm away, you turn back to Christian who was frowning. "Could you just lik-"

"It's cool I had no idea you had a boyfriend, I know when I'm not wanted" he walked away and you sighed, "Damnit Jimin can't you just leave me alone!"

"I was saving your ass!"

You two were starting to draw attention, people around you were stopping and listening to the conversation.

"I was just going bathroom!"

"Of course you were! The same place I first gave you head!" You smack his shoulder as you looked around and noticed people covering their mouths with this new information.

"People are listening you asshole..." you whispered, Jimin rolls his eyes "Well then here's a little story for you guys, when we came to this party last month me and y/n snuck off into the bathroom and I ate her out and she absolutely loved it!"

Laughter, your face was getting heated and you felt tears building up, how could he embarrass you like this?

"And just last week when my roommate Hoseok went off to work we fucked on his bed and he still hasn't washed his sheets"

You could hear a distant "What?!" That was obviously Hoseok, Jimin continued "But lastly yesterday I distinctly remember pounding in you and breathing out 'I love you' and you pull some bull shit like this, I thought you were realizing what you meant to me y/n!"

Now the whole party was silent, even the Dj stopping the music just to see what was going on, your face was burning and you were breathing heavily.
"Fuck you Jimin Park" you turn and walk out, hearing a few

"That's right girl!"

"You don't need him!"

"Fuck him!"

You walk out the party and catch a cab back to your place to cry your eyes out.

Definitely going to be a part two!!