Louis deadpanned, "Really?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's a conversation that's meant to be between me and him, not me, you and him. So unless you want to like leave the room, give me some headphones."

He rolled his eyes back and dug in his pocket, pulling out some headphones and untangling them, "There's no way in hell I'm leaving you alone with my phone unlocked."

"Why? You afraid I'm gonna find your porn?" I teased.

"Yes, actually." He nodded and I crinkled my nose as I put the headphones in my ears.

I pressed the FaceTime button, knowing that Killian would be more compelled to answer a FaceTime call than a regular call, he'd be more intrigued.

Just as I predicted, he picked up and his eyes widened when he saw me, "Oh uh hey, Harry."

"Hey, what's going on? Why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"I'm not ignoring you." He mumbled.

"You've left me on read the past two days." I frowned. "Did I do something wrong? Just tell me what's happening?"

He sighed, "I watched your interview, I knew you said that you and Louis were announcing your breaking up, at the last minute you backed out."

"Come on, I had to. That girl tried to kill herself." I said exasperatedly, why could no one comprehend that.

"That isn't it, Harry, and you know it." He snapped. "You're in love with Louis and it's so fucking obvious. I think you were just looking for a reason to not break it off." I looked up at Louis who looked concerned, he could probably tell it wasn't going well. "Are you kidding me – is he with you right now? Did you seriously call me from his phone?"

I looked away from Louis and back to Killian, "What? No, of course not."

"You're a terrible liar." He said coldly. "I can't do this, bye." And with that he hung up the phone. I slowly pulled the headphones out of my ears.

"Well? What happened?" Louis asked with an expectant look.

"I-I think we just broke up." I said as I handed him his phone back.

"About time, he was a douche." Louis snorted.

I gaped at him, "God could you be anymore insensitive? You are literally the worst at picking the right time to be comforting and being a dick."

With that I stormed out of the room, down to the hotel lobby. I had to get some fresh air. I went to the front exit and stopped in my tracks when I heard screams getting louder and louder. Right, there were fans camped outside the hotel. I smiled sheepishly and waved before turning the corner and heading towards the bar.

The only things that could help me clear my head are fresh air, sex or a drink. Fans were camped outside so fresh air wasn't going to work and if I had sex with someone people would think I cheated on Louis and that would fuck everything up so that left drinking.

I plopped down at the bar, "Can I get just some vodka."

"Straight?" The bartender questioned.