He bursted out in anger and seeing this Cabir shook his head in disbelief. Though, Manik's anger was because he cared for Nandini, yet Cabir couldn't ignore how he was involving in all the mess even when he wasn't supposed to.

Cabir: Manik, listen to me. I know you love Nandini and care for her but you can't ignore the fact, at the end of the day, Black Shinners were once her family, Manik. She has grown up with them. They effect her more than her pain is effecting you.

Manik: What do you want to say, Cabir?

He frowned as Cabir took a deep breathe before speaking.

Cabir: Manik, Look. You know how Nandini is. You do know she isn't going to like your involvement in her personal matter

Manik: But I love her, Cabir! How can I not involve in this?

Cabir: I am not stopping you for talking to her, Manik but know your limits. You can't just keep on badmouthing Black Shinners all the time. This isn't going to help her!

Manik tried to argue but Cabir stopped him by holding his hand.

Cabir: I understand your point of view, Manik. But you need to understand Nandini's point of view too. She isn't a normal girl who would feel happy seeing a man taking stand for her. She would probably get angry at you for doing it.

Manik: Okay, Fine. I won't say anything about Black Shinners but I can atleast talk to Nandini, right?

Cabir: Yes, you go to her, I will check on Aliya again.

And it was then Manik remembered about Aliya or how he left her room. Guilt consumed him as he looked at Cabir who chuckled.

Manik: Sorry, I-

Cabir: It is okay. Aliya understands. You go and see Nandini.

Even after his assurance, Manik looked reluctant for a second before nodding his head firmly. Though he wanted to make sure Aliya was fine too but he also knew, at this time it was Nandini who needed him more than Aliya.

Aliya had her other friends but Nandini, she had no one. Even in the mansion full of people, she was all alone and it did nothing but broke his heart more.

___

Aliya: H-How could I be so stupid!

Aliya cried loudly in Dhruv's embrace as he continued to pat her head. Mukti had gone to check on Abhimanyu while Dhruv was consoling her from the time they came in her room.

Knowing the truth had done no good to her. Not only she realised she had been hating the wrong person all her life, but also, her own mother killed her father.

In a day so much has changed. The woman she adored, loved and cared for all her life, never actually deserved any of it. When did her judgement go so wrong?

Dhruv: Aliya, stop crying baby. You know it is not your fault. You didn't know the whole truth.

Aliya: Yes! I didn't know but I should've known better! How could I hate di for snatching my rights when all she did was care for me? And mom!

She sobbed and Dhruv sighed seeing her repeating the same thing again and again. At the same time, Cabir came there catching their attention.

Dhruv: Cabir, How's Manik? Is he fine?

He asked and before Cabir could reply, Aliya stood up and walked to him.

Aliya: He must be so angry. We all know how possessive he is for his people. Is he angry with me too? I hurt di so much. Is that why he left like that?