os: finally home (vision)

"Hey Vis, you're an Android right?" You ask as you rest your head on his chest.

He's holding a tablet in one hand and his other strokes your hair.

"Precisely dear," he says kissing you on the forehead absently.

You simply nod and snuggle closer to his chest fading into a light sleep for a while. As you shut your eyes though, Vision thought harder than he should've about your question. He knew it didn't mean anything but it meant something to him. He had just been starting to forget the difference and subsequent distance you had from one another and there you go outlining it for him. You could tell by the way his body tensed when you asked the question that he was overthinking so when your eyes closed you knew it'd only be a matter of time before he piped up.

"My love, are you awake?" He says shaking you a little.

You sigh knowing what's coming next and open your eyes. You flash him a loving smile once your eyes adjust to the light and kiss the corner of his lips in hopes of making him forget about your stupid question.

"Love, why do you stay with me?"

You gaze into his eyes, recalling the night you'd met him. You were homeless, your ex husband filed for divorce from you a few days before and even though he was off in Ibiza hooking up with models, very far away from you, you still couldn't be in the very home you'd bought together. Your eyes first met his beautiful blue ones as he was leaving Stark tower. It was surreal looking in his eyes. After feeling so low, so cold, and so alone, you finally felt home. Those eyes were home.

"Because it's you Vis. It's always been you...at least for me. Honestly though, I'd be okay if I wasn't for you. I'm just glad I've finally felt what home feels like," You tell him honestly.

His demeanor changes from unsure to loving as his eyes noticeably well up with happiness. He runs the back of his hand down your cheek as his eyes wander over every feature of your face, falling in love with you all over again. He can't compose himself any longer and he leans in to kiss you with passion and care.

"I love you with everything I have and all that I am. Thank you for staying," He whispers lovingly leaning his forehead on yours.

You look deep into his eyes and see the world he seems to give you each and everyday. He is truly everything. He is your everything.

• sorry so short :( •