i: your relationship (loki laufeyson)

meet/asks you out: loki helps you defend yourself from a guy forcing himself on you. you tell him you don't need him or anyone to save you and loki finds himself very attracted to you. in the midst of your rambling he interrupts you to ask you out and finds it hard not to kiss you. his already deep feelings for you are apparent so you say yes and hope you don't regret it.

first date/kiss: you go to dinner with him at cecconi's in soho and find you like him a lot. the two of you eat and talk for hours. on your way out your car breaks down and he offers to drive you home which you allow. he walks you to your door and just as your about to say goodbye, he kisses you passionately.

first "i love you's": loki opens up to you about his past after a few months of dating. he talks about feeling like he had no one and you blurt that you love him in the moment. he pauses and responds by smashing his lips to yours and pulling away to confess his love as well.

first fight: you find out about loki's plan to 'get rid of' your ex boyfriend who's single again and has been trying to get back in contact with you. you're obviously very much in love with loki but he can't see past his own worry. he admits his biggest fear is losing you and it would eat him alive if you left him for someone else. you assure him you're not going anywhere and he finally, fully trusts you.

proposal: to celebrate your one year anniversary, he brings you to the new asgard where you meet his brother thor. while walking around hand in hand, he spontaneously proposes and you gasp before saying "i must be dreaming".

the ring:

loki bought it to propose to you only three months into dating

loki bought it to propose to you only three months into dating. he knew he'd love you forever and he knew he would love to see it on your finger.

the wedding:

since he proposed to you in asgard, you wanted your wedding in midgard (earth)

since he proposed to you in asgard, you wanted your wedding in midgard (earth). however you both wanted little hints of both american & asgardian tradition. you knew from the get-go there was no way in hell you were wearing a white fluffy dress on what's supposed to be the best day of your life however asgardian tradition requires a very royal & regal look thus your bridal attire. for your first dance as a married couple, you dance to the song poison and wine by the civil wars.

the honeymoon

it's always been your dream to experience the swiss alps so for your honeymoon, that's exactly where loki brings you

it's always been your dream to experience the swiss alps so for your honeymoon, that's exactly where loki brings you. he books the most expensive suite in the Cambrian for the two of you to spend the next twelve days after your wedding.

house:

loki loves the home because he feels it's the perfect home to raise children

loki loves the home because he feels it's the perfect home to raise children. he believes nantucket is the ideal place for your family as it appears like a fairytale to him. he wants your children together to end up much better than himself and he wants to be sure of it in anyway possible even down the house they'll be raised in.

life together: you work as the editor in chief of the new york times until you and loki buy a home together in nantucket. at that point you land a job as a professor of literature at cape cod community college. you have three children together; theodore 'thor' is your first born son, and two years later you have a son named ian. overtime you and loki grow apart and your marriage dwindles for a few months until it comes to a head and loki kisses an asgardian woman causing tremendous damage to your relationship. you doubt loki's love for you because you don't understand asgardian tradition but loki tirelessly attempts to prove his trustworthiness. the two of you separate for four long years & 37 days (by loki's count) and one day, while visiting him to discuss your two sons, you end up sleeping together and you end up pregnant with a daughter you name ingrid in asgardian tradition. the two of you attend marriage therapy together and solve your problems before visiting asgard as a family that same summer. following that incident, your relationship grows as the two of you grow as people. you love each other more than life itself and not only does your relationship go back to the way it was, but it gets so much better. you retire after the birth of your first grandchild while he waits to retire until he physically can't keep up with the other avengers. in your old age the two of you live together in your home with your son ian & his family until your death at 92 of a brain bleed after suffering a fall and his at 146 of natural causes.