p: bad days

[ just thought this art was pretty damn cool :) ]

steve
    he's considerate of whatever is troubling you and lets you do what you need to do to feel better. he'll give you space when you absolutely need it but in the end he'll somehow get whatever it is out of you.

bucky
     he knows what it's like to have really bad days and knows just the words to say for everything. if he can sense you're upset, he'll clear his schedule just so he can be there with you and hold you until the pain goes away.

tony
     he can always tell when you're upset and does whatever you want him to. he makes sure you know he loves you. he'll typically have  flowers sent when he's away from home or lets you use his money for whatever wild and crazy stuff you want. sometimes he'll even fly you away for the weekend. he's a spoiler like that.

bruce
     the moment he realizes your upset it breaks his heart and he does everything in his power to make it better. he'll literally do anything. sometimes he'll take you to his favorite spot to calm down, or the two of you go for a drive to a far away city or town. he'll do anything to make you smile.

thor
     he knows you tend to avoid whatever's going wrong so the moment he finds out what's bothering you, he'll help you to deal with it even if he can't directly help you. he's there every step of the way and just wants you to be happy. it physically pains him to see you different from your usually bubbly temperament.

loki
     he isn't always sure how to help you so he does just what you say and makes sure that he's doing everything right by you. he's so afraid to lose you so he can't help but obey your desires no matter how crazy and outrageous. occasionally, when you feel like talking, he'll offer helpful advice.