Important Notice!

Assalamualikum and hello!

I have received quiet a few comments and private message regarding in taking down the chapters from chapter 6 till onwards.

I have mentioned about this before in the previous announcement but I think some of you didn't got the time to read it.

So here, I will say it again.

I recently got an offer from a company in Hong Kong where I can write this story in online and publish it there and get payment monthly. This is the reason why I choose there offer and I had to take down all the chapters of this story excluding the first 5 chapters.

Now, I did read your comments and some of you are saying that you cannot find the story in Dreame website. So, I am going to link down another link here and hopefully you can click in this link to read there.

The link:

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/143355.html

However, if you still can't find the story then do contact me in my email, which is,

hafsa13@my.yorku.ca

or pm me here and I will be reply back to you within 48 hours and I will be sending another link or tag you with the story in Dreame so you can read it.

Another this is that a lot of you are saying the book I Dreame is not compleate, which is absolutely true. I am re - writting in Dreame the same book but just making sure that the grammar and spellings are good. Which means that, I am publishing each chapter each day. So if you go to Dreame and begin to read this book there then everyday there will be a new update of the story so it will be taking a while to finish the story but I am promising you that it will update daily.

So, if you go to Dreame website or Dreame app and find the book then you will see a daily update there. So, that way you can reach the compleate story.

I am sorry if this hurts or disappoints anybody but I am really interest in the offer and working my way towards it. So, I hope all of you can support me into this.

I also tried commenting and answering some wattpaders who akses me about why I took down the chapters and I tried to comment but wattpad is having issues and I cannot post my comments whcih is why I haven't replied back to most of yours question regarding the taken down of chapters. So, I hope I answered your questions here.

This is a big step so I hope you guys understand me and support me.

This notice is especially dedicated some of my wattpad readers who are very precious to me for treasuring my book. Here is the list of those readers, including the people who had thought or wuestion about removing Chapter 6 and onwards:

warishayy__
Princess_Aneesa04
cooll__gurl
riiisae
Jannah2013
heartdreams3
rubi789
masroorfatima
zoikhan8

Have a great day my sweet wattpaders!

Love,
Ella