Thank You & A New Tale

Assalamualikum and hello🙋‍♀️,

I missed you guys a lot and how are you?

I didn't had internate connection in July😣😥 properly so I couldn't reply to most of your comments😓 and when I came back from my vacation, which is 3 days ago, I got like supper busy🤦‍♀️. That is why I couldn't reply to your comments🤷‍♀️. Sorry about it🙇‍♀️😭😢.

I want to just say a huge thank you🙆‍♀️ to -

@RadikaKasanna @kirthimahesnagpal hafsarameez JanetMcMillan2 @joyusreader adriano-mainah Naxa_2004 Princess_Aneesa04 @Kheedy Precious_bee @HanaRameez clueless121 sidra63 @aarmaufangirls101 @rahnaspc WarriorOfQueen @livinglife05 @cutieereader Mahjabin_Manha @AlishaLovesBooks101 @islamonah @Ummjay1 Mansoorah2018 @greyed19 sumilishaz @MarwaSidik imnotworth

and all the other readers who I might miss in this list. Sorry abiut it but honestly, thank you a lot.

This book was in rank 1🎉 in #hatelive and now it is in rank 1🎉 in #kids. I am really happy.

Thank you a lot😀.

Also, I have another novel which I am writting right now😀✏📖.

-- ●●● --

The new book's name is: Agent🔫 Bride👰. Here is a picture of the book.

 Here is a picture of the book

Summary:

"I don't want to meet him!" I said as I got pushed by my sister towards the coffee shop.

I sighed as I stommed in the coffee shop to see the guy who I was suppose to get married and when I reached the table and saw him, I was shocked.

Because that guy who I was suppose to marry was non other than my own classroom teacher.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jasmin Alam, a strong, hot headed, and funny girl who is secretly an agent. When Jasmine got a case to crake where she needs to disguise herself as a higschool student and have to solve a case there, she was more than happy until she heard the news that she was getting married to her own classroom teacher, Tyran Ishfaq.

How will Jasmine disguise herself as a student in Tyran's class and crake the case while playing the tripple role of a wife, an agent and a student in her own husband's classroom while he have no clue of this whole game?

Join Tyran and Jasmine in the journey of action, adventure, mystery, and not to mention romance.

It is a modern Muslim Tale!

-- ●●● --

That's the new book so if any of you like it then please give it a try. I will try to update everyday😀.

Thank you a lot and have a nice day.

Love💞,
Ella Wisteria