Chapter 1

Readers pov

You walk along the edge of the woods. Your H/L, H/C hair is whipping along as you walk. You hear a rustle in the woods but don't think any thing of of it as it sounded like a squirrel. You hear it again and you tense up.

As you start to relax you hear the noise again and start running home not looking back. Once you reach your front door you lock it and try to regain your breath.

You feel something nudge against your leg and scream "AHHHHH" you look down and it's you female husky (input name) "N/N you scared me!" N/N cocks her head the side and opens her mouth allowing her tongue to roll to the side. "Hahahaha n/n your funny" you say as you start to prepare food.You put your F/F (Favorite food) down on the table and start eating.

DING DONG the door bell rings and you jump up thinking it was your neighbor bringing her famous cookies. You open the door and you black out.Hearing N/N bark you hope that they don't kill your dog as you are dragged away feeling helpless.

Slendermans pov

Im walking in the woods and I hear leaves crunch 'Ah my next victim' I think I follow the sound and I'm met with a beautiful creature her s/c stood out against her h/l, h/c hair I follow her. the leaves crunch under my feet and she keeps walking.

'Uh oh' I think as it happens again she tenses and stops walking for a second. She seems to relax and she starts walking again.

I walk perfectly for a while then it happens again She tenses and starts running "DAMN IT" I shout out loud I teleport in front of her door and knock, I hear shuffling and the door opens I make her black out and then I start to lift her in my tentacles, a husky appears and starts barking I close the front door in its face and the barking gets louder.

I teleport back at the creepypasta mansion and everyone else is gone. 'yes' I think to myself I gently lift this beautiful creature in my king sized bed.

She starts to stir and then she opens her eyes "hi" I say trying to make conversation "Hi" she squeaks blushing like crazy I look to where her eyes are at and they are looking right at my boner!

"Shit" I say as I quickly think about Jeff in a mankini I look down and it's gone the girl is giggling like crazy.

"Sorry I didn't mean to give you that"
she says shyly

"You gave me a bigger one when I saw you in the woods today"

"That was you!?"

"Yep"

The girl starts whacking me with a pillow "Hey! HEY! HEY STOP THAT HURTS" She ignores me and continues. I grow my tentacles and grab her arms with them.She stops trying to fight it and looks me in the eyes (where his eyes are SUPPOSED to be)

"you.nearly.gave.me.a.heart.attack.back.there."

"Sorry sugar didn't mean to" I lean and I'm greeted with her baby soft lips

A/n lol cliffhanger please add my book to your library and please vote an comment thnxs bye (next scene is rated r)