Part 2

Lucy sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking down she saw she was in her PJs. 

"When did I...?" She spoke to herself, sitting upwards.

She cupped her cheeks with her hands and felt them being burning hot, she spotted a note laying on the table. Lucy sat up and picked up the note, it read:

"Heya Luce,

Come to the guild when you're feelin' better.

From Natsu and Happy."

She sighed,

"Those two..." She mumbled as she slowly stood and walked over to her dresser to pick out an outfit. Lucy decided on an outfit and then headed to the guild.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

As Lucy walked into the guild, she noticed the usual uproar with everyone and tried to dodge flying tables, chairs along with fire and ice attacks. 

"Nothing ever changes here, does it?" Lucy stated whilst sitting at the guild bar.

"You are right about that..." Mira replied with a giggle.

Natsu was too caught up in fighting Gray and didn't realize that Lucy had walked into the guild, when he spotted her he dashed over to see her.

"Oi, Luce, you feeling better?" He bluntly asked, Putting his face right in front of Lucy's face.

"E-eh, what do you mean?" She questioned him, averting his eyes as he was really close.

"When we were at your place last night, you passed out in the bath..." Natsu recalled, backing away with a sad face.

"You really worried me y'know?" He added, facing downwards.

"I don't remember, I apologize," Lucy said to him. Natsu looked at her a few seconds more and then shrugged it off.

"Anyway, we better get going on that job..." Lucy said while facing Natsu. Natsu then went to get Erza, Wendy and Gray.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"So Lucy-san, where exactly is this job at?" Wendy questioned the blonde-haired mage.

"It's located at The Town Of Bague and its a job to defend a museum for a few days." She replied whilst Happy was sitting on her lap.

"Sounds interesting," Erza commented.

"Well there must be some meaning behind it, I mean who would usually ask people to defend a museum unless something interesting was there," Gray added.

"That is true..." Lucy mumbled while looking out the train window. 

"Seriously Natsu, you need to get over this motion sickness of yours." Gray coldly said.

"Not... my... fault..." Natsu managed to get out, trying not to throw up. 

Lucy giggled as she ruffled his salmon hair, trying to comfort him.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Finally!" Natsu shouted as he ran off the train, Happy trailing behind him.

"So hopeless..." Carla stated. 

"The place where we are meeting the client I believe is this way." Erza pointed. 

Everyone nodded and went in that direction.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌