'It's been about you since the day I met you'

A/N Hey all! This chapter is kinda ehhh. This story is coming to an end. I hope y'all have enjoyed. Thank you to those who comment and vote! I really appreciate it!!

Laney smiled at herself in the mirror. Her birthday had been hands down the best she had ever had. Chris was laying on the bed in her hotel room and she had to pinch herself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Her phone, which was lying on the bathroom counter, buzzed. She picked it up and swiped to read the message.

It was from Tom Hiddleston.

Happy Birthday Laney, I hope you receive all your heart desires and then some.

-T

She smiled as she read it and sent a quick Thank you reply before joining Chris in the bedroom.

"What's the smile for?" Chris asked.

"Another birthday wish." She shrugged as she climbed on the bed next to him.

"Popular girl." He lifted his arm as she snuggled up to his side.

"The only person I care about is right here in this room with me."

Chris laughed and kissed her head, "I don't think Tommy would appreciate that."

"Speaking of." Laney sat straight up, "He and Zoey....do you think...."

"Do I think what?" Chris had a comical look on his face.

"Do you think they're hooking up?!"

"Laney!" He laughed, "You know them both better than me. You tell me."

Laney thought about it for a second, "Oh yeah I'm sure they're doing it. They're both thirsty as fu-."

"La la la I don't want to hear that." Chris stuck his fingers in his ears. "Although speaking of thirsty." He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Birthday sex!" Laney's eyes grew wide.

Chris nodded and pulled her back against him.

Both Zoey and Tommy had to go back home 2 days after Laney's birthday but Chris was able to stay for the week. Laney had a lot of late hours on set and Chris had a lot of phone meetings and was preparing for his new movie going over the script.

The day he had to leave Laney pouted and refused to get out of bed.

"Oh come on." Chris sat on the edge of the bed, "We only have 2 weeks now. And remember we're going to London."

Laney perked up some. She had convinced Zoey and Chris to go visit Tommy in London. Then Zoey was planning on coming back home but Chris and Laney were going to take a few extra days and fly to Paris for a mini vacation just the 2 of them. It was a late birthday present from Chris to Laney.

"Ok, you're right. And then we get to go to Paris." Her eyes sparkled a little.

"Yes, just me and you and Paris. These 2 weeks will fly by. You're on set most of the day anyway."

Laney frowned because she knew he was right.

"I promise." Chris continued, "You will be right back in my arms before you know it." He crawled on the bed towards her.

"Ok.....just come kiss me one more time before you leave." She stuck her lower lip out.

"How can I say no to that?"

________________

"Let me know when you land." Tommy hugged Laney tight. She and Chris were leaving London on their way to Paris for their mini vacation.

"I will. Thanks for letting us crash with you." She kissed his cheek, then turned to Zoey who was standing behind Tommy.

"Take care of my girl, ok?" Her eyes shifted from Zoey back to Tommy. After Laney's birthday Zoey and Tommy had started talking again and when they got to London it was obvious they had missed each other. Instead of Zoey going home she was staying in London for another week with Tommy.

"I will." Tommy winked at Laney. Laney engulfed Zoey into a hug squeezing her tight. "Love you Z. I will see you back in Los Angeles?"

"Yes." Zoey kissed Laney's cheek.

"Ok Lane we're not going off to war." Chris tugged on Laney's carry-on bag. "We will miss the flight if you don't stop being a sap." He teased.

"Ok. Bye guys. I love you both."

"We love you." Zoey smiled.

Chris said his goodbyes and then grabbed Laney's hand pulling her towards their terminal.

They settled in their seats on the plane and Laney sighed contently. How things had changed in the past month.

"You ready?" Chris looked over at her.
Laney nodded, "So ready.....Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Love you." He echoed back with a smile.