Prologue

I woke up early on a Saturday morning, even though I had no work today. My husband was still sleeping beside me on his stomach with his face stuffed in the pillow. I softly smiled at him and got up wearing my fluffy bunny slippers and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

On my way back, I passed by my study table which had loads of pictures plasted to the wall, Most of them were of me and my husband goofing around in different places. But one of them caught my eye, I couldn't help but smile looking at that particular picture. The three of us had one hell of a ride but at least it all worked out in the end. Who knew that even after being in such odd relationships we'd still end up being best friends. It was one of the picture we took on our trip to the beach, Smiling and teasing each other. Even if that part was the hardest part of my life I still would never wish to forget because of such moments.

I walked towards the book shelf and took out the album from the top most shelf, it was pretty dusty, I ran my fingers on the word engraved on the front which cleared out the dust and made the words more visible, Memories. I cleaned it and walked outside at my balcony of our two story house with a killer view of the beautiful grass covered mountains. Islamabad was indeed a peaceful place to live in. I sat with a cup of coffee and the thick album in my lap. Suddenly a wave of nostalgia washed over me as I opened the first page of the album which was dearest to me. All those memories from 5 years ago came washing over me. 'Time kitni jaldi guzar jata hai' I thought. All those things that I gained 5 years ago were something I would never forget. Woh dost, woh rishtay aur woh mohabaat. All of this was because of one person and one person only. The person dearest to my heart. Kabhi kabhi kuch galtiyan Hume Zindagi ke sahi moreh par la rakhti hain. Aur woh Meri sab se khoobsurat galti mein shamil tha.

Characters:

Shahzaib Tariq: (Main guy)
Zara Shahzad: (Main girl)
Adil Hussain: (Shahz's bff and cousin)
Tariq Shah: Shahzaib's Father
Samina Tariq: Shahzaib's Mother
Mansoor Shah: Shahzaib's Grandfather.
Sara Salauddin: (Shaz's girlfriend)
Sania Shahzad: (Zara's sister)
Aliya iftikhaar: (Zara's bff and cousin)
Ahsan Danish: (Shaz's friend)
Hassan Sohail: (Zara's best friend)

Hey guys, this is my first ever Wattpad story so show some love. This is a Urdu/English mix story hence can mostly be understood by those who know both. Please give it a read and give feedback to let me know. I'll update sooner if you guys like it and comment more. Trust me it's interesting further more in the next chapters.

Until then khush raho sab aur issi tarah comments mein apni feedback, questions aur suggestions post kartay rahein.

Plus please do not copy or take inspiration without consent. This is my personal original story. This book is a work of fiction and any character or situation in resemblance to real life is purely a coincidence.

Lots of love,
ditsydazzle