Part : 24 Union of Two Souls

Start from the beginning

"Nandini , i want to ask something" i said looking at her. She nodded her head positively in response.
"Can a person love two person at the same time" i asked looking at her. Listening my words , she gave me confused looks. Oh god this was supposed to be the happiest day of my life but my overthinking was spoiling everything.

"Manik tell me clearly, what is going in your mind ?" She asked confusingly looking at me.
"I mean to say that i think i love you and Nandita equally. I really don't understanding that whom i love the more. From both of you , I really don't want to lose anyone of you" i shared my problem with her . She was giving me serious when i was speaking. When I completed my words. She gave me a big smile and her smile made me hell confused.

"In your case loving me and Nandita equally is possible" she said happily , making me more confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked immediately and she smiled more broadly. Her words and her happiness were making me confused but also giving me positive vibes.

"Because Nandita and Nandini, they both are same" she said making me hell shocked and surprised. It was unbelievable. " have my ears heard right or wrong" i doubted my ears because what she said , that was unbelievable for me.

"What did you just say ?" I asked unbelievably , looking at her. She was smiling showing me her all teeth.
"I said that i am your Nandita" she said taking my breath away from me. It was really unbelievable. I got blank at that moment, my mind stopped working , my heart stopped beating. I got shocked.
"Say it again"i again asked her to speak those words because my ears were craving to hear those words. I really never had thought that i could really hear those words. From the day i met Nandini , i was just wishing for the miracle to happen that she would come out as my Nandita. I never thought that miracle would really happen and she would really come out as my Nandita.

"I am your Nandita Manik. Your one and only love of your life , Nandita"she shouted happily and i also smiled happily , looking at her. It was really unbelievable for me. That moment, i was feeling like i was seeing a dream with my open eyes. I just picked her up , holding her waist and started twirling her happily. I was the happiest soul. With her words, she took away my all tension and made the moment more precious and special for me. I was feeling so lucky. Same with her too , she was laughing happily when i was twirling her crazily. We both were happy because of the miracle. I still couldn't able to believe that god could really give me the biggest happiness of my life. I was feeling like i would die with the happiness.

The memories of our childhood started revolving in my mind. Finally i got my lost love, who got separated from me before 16 years. The flashes of our happy and sad moment started revolving in my mind. I couldn't able to believe that i was twirling my Nandita. More important thing was that the guilt which was killing me from past 16 year that she might be living in pain because of me. That guilt was no more because She was living a happy life. I didn't know what happened with her in past , i even didn't want to know that what had happened. If that was a dream also then i never wanted to wake up. I wanted to spend my whole life in that dream.

Finally i put her down , the rain started falling on us making the atmosphere beautiful and romantic for us. We were looking into each other eyes , filled with love. We were having a big smile on our face. We were happy because we were having no tension of future , no fear of living without each other in future. We were happy because we could love each other as much as we wanted to love, without any fear. She belonged to me and i belonged to her. That was the only reason , she always reminded me of my Nandita. Every moment which i had spent with her were precious and pure.
"I just can't believe" i said happily cubbing her face pulling her face toward my face. She smiled happily putting her hands on my hands. We looked into each other eyes happily and lovingly. We both were speechless , there were lots of thing which we wanted to say but words were not coming out from our mouth because of the happiness.

"I love you so much , i love you.."i shouted hugging her tightly , hiding her in my arms. I wanted to tell the whole world that i finally got my lost love and she was non other than my angel. I was getting so peace and comfort in her arms. Her arms were my heaven and my home. I wanted to store her in my arms forever and ever. That day , I decided that I would not leave her alone just for even a single second. I would always keep her safe in my arms. I would not let anyone touch my love. I didn't know for how long , We stood there hugging each other. The raindrops was falling on us , making us wet and increasing our inner desire which we had no need to control more. Before, I was dying every moment when i couldn't able to love Nandini. I was dying when i was breaking her heart by pushing her away from me. I was dying when she was giving me happiness and i was giving her sadness. But no more pushing game because I was only his.

"Now no one can stop us from loving us" i said after breaking the hug and she happily nodded her head , agreeing to my words.
"Just for once call me Mannu " i asked her because i wanted to refresh our old memories. Like in childhood, she used to call me Mannu cutely , i wanted to hear again.
"Did i use to call you Mannu ?" She asked excitedly and i happily nodded my head looking at her.
"I love you , my Mannu" she spoke cutely , pulling my cheeks and i just couldn't able to control myself more and slammed her lips with mine. When my lips touched with her lips , that feeling was precious more than anything else. I was dying to feel her lips on mine from so many days which were like so many years. Our lips were moving in a rhythm and perfectly like our lips were made for each other. Her hands were resting on my chest and my hands held her face , pulling her more close to myself.
Finally i was kissing her freely . It was like i am flying in the sky freely without any fear of cutting of my wings. We kissed each other first time also in the rain. That kiss was also very precious for me because it was our first kiss and that kiss had given me peace. But our second kiss in the rain was the best because i was having no regret and fear of cheating anyone. I became a free soul , who had right to love and live happily.

Finally waiting for my lost love got over. Finally i got her. But this was not the end , this was the beginning of my new story which would be filled with happiness and lots of love.

___________HAPPY ENDING___________

Yes , this the last part of the story. The end was decided before only. The things which has left incomplete will be shown in epilogue. Understand me , I really don't want to stretch the story. Please understand , don't get disheartened and don't ask me to write more.

So tell me how do find the update ?

Do share your reviews about the whole story ?

Last time show your love toward this story and make me happy with your comments.

What do you want to see in epilogue , anything special?

Love Mehak