"It was right after they FaceTimed you and told you they couldn't come to MSG."

"I really wish you would stop talking." I said interrupting him before he said something I didn't want my moms to know.

"Why? It was extremely entertaining to watch you drun-" he paused. "Oh, I get what you mean now." He said, shutting up.

———————-
"Can we have pie now?" I asked, standing up and putting my plate in the trash can.

"If she asks for pie one more time," Ali said, threateningly.

"Sissy, you don't need no pie." Aimee said.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Yous gonna gets bigger!"

"What do you mean?"

"Yous tummy is a big circle! If it gets too big is it going to explode?"

Aaliyah spit her drink out, Shawn started choking on his food, and moms looked at each other wide eyed.

"Aimes, you know my tummy has a baby in it right?

"Why?" She asked. Everyone else kind of just looked at each other.

"Umm well," I said, trying to come up with something to say.

"Did you eat a baby?" She asked, looking directly at me.

"No honey," Mum said.

"Then hows is it get in there?" She asked. Lino and Ali were now trying to control their laugher, Aaliyah was long gone, on the floor laughing her ass off.

"She ate a seed and it implanted in her belly, and now it's growing a baby." Karen said, trying to get Aimee's mind on something else.

"If I eat a seed, can I have a baby in my belly?"

"It doesn't work like that sweatheart." Mama said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you have to be a grown up." Shawn said, biting his tongue to keep from laughing. I was currently biting the hell out of my thumb to keep my cool.

"Sissy is that true?" She asked turning to look at me.

"Yes." I said. I couldn't say anymore than that in fear of laughing, or my voice cracking from lying.

"Oh. So you're not just fat. Okay." She said and skipped away from the table.

As soon as she we gone, we all burst out laughing.

"That was awful." I said laughing, wiping a tear from my face.

Merbearsings17: just finished explaining to my four year old sister where babies come from

Merbearsings17: just finished explaining to my four year old sister where babies come from. (Hint: apparently I ate a seed)

View more comments