8 ; regard béat

23rd of October, 2018
Xavier Robson

Dear Amaya,

Kayla has come back today at break and lunch, I think she likes our company and complimented my outfit. She's growing on me.

Daniels attention though. That's another story.
He's been so focused on her trying to make her happier after her breakup and purely because he has a thing for her. I guess he's just being nice.

We all were playing a game of Twister. I hate Twister so so so so so much but as I said we were trying to cheer her up and she bought the game in.

Corbyn had won rock, paper, scissors so he gleefully watched me spinning the spinner while I stretch across the mat, groaning in hatred. I wanted to whip the smug look off his face but I wasn't a fan of loosing.

"Right hand on red."
I grit my teeth trying to hold my position as Daniel SLOWLY moves his hand around Kayla to the spare red dot.

"Left leg on yellow."
Kayla shifts just as SLOWLY as Daniel just had done laughing while feeling her limbs shaking. I hope this game would secretly burn in Hell.

"and right foot on blue." Looking up I stare coldly at him, this had to be fake. No way out of any option was it that. There was one blue dot left ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE ACROSS BOTH KAYLA AND DANIEL.

"don't look at me like that moody"

"Sorry is my going to kill you look hurting you?" I pouted still not moving my foot, I'm not loosing.

"no not really just waiting for you to move princess." Amaya I was always competitive, I still am.
I couldn't fucking loose to Daniel. He's not allowed to beat me. Kayla she can but not him. Corbyn knew this so he keeps looking at me a devilish look on his face as I attempt to stretch under them both but my limbs giving in bringing me down to my butt.

"oh my god I beat Xavier at a game!"

"shut the fuck up, this is rigged!" Corbyn and Daniel laughed causing Daniel to fall leaving Kayla in victory.

"you purposely changed it to blue so I'd loose!" I had said getting up in Corbyn's face bending over above him. His face didn't shift as he smirked.

"face it Robson, you lost"

"you are such a goner besson"

"are y'all dating?"
That caused us both to shift away awkwardly staring at Kayla, who's big eyes was genuinely wondering while Daniel bit his finger.

"no"
we say quickly in unison trying to avoid any interaction. Daniel was basically dying.

"well y'all flirt a lot"

"no we don't"
again with the unison what was this.
I hate cliche, so does Corbyn.

"it's time to go. I'll see you losers tomorrow." Corbyn says brushing past me, the heat building up against us instantly as his hand reaches the door.

"Wait! Um well I want to invite you to my Halloween party Friday?" Standing side by side next to Corbyn looking at each other shocked was how I ended up agreeing to going to one of my first parties in years.