"Screw you, Murphy." She seethed as she tried to get loose. He was obviously enjoying the power he had over her and said to another boy, "Gag her."

Evelynn's eyes widened as she spat at him, "You son of a bitch! Please, just—"

He cut her off by shoving the piece of fabric into her mouth himself, "I think it's quite necessary." He tied off the fabric behind her head and then signaled for his boys to follow him as they started back on their search. Murphy held Evelynn's arm tightly to drag her along with them.

"I've never had a hostage before. This should be fun."

»»————- ★ ————-««

Evelynn stepped on the back of Murphy's foot making his shoe pop off at every chance she could. It drove him insane and he kept making hollow threats, but she still found it funny.

After wandering aimlessly as the night grew darker and colder the group finally heard the cries of a girl that sounded like Charlotte.

Murphy tightened his grip on Evelynn's arm as he turned to his boys with a smile, "Lets catch us a killer."

Murphy yanked her along as they ran through the trees. They pushed through some branches to reveal a clearing with a giant cliff on the other side. In the middle stood Charlotte and Bellamy, completely defenseless.

"Bellamy!" Murphy's voice called out as he as his group gathered around them. He took Evelynn by the back of her neck and pushed her so she fell to her knees.

Bellamy's eyes grew three times their normal size as he watched Murphy push Evelynn to the ground. She locked eyes with him and slowly shook her head at him as if dissuading him from doing anything dumb.

"You can't fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy demanded through gritted teeth.

Bellamy protectively put an arm in front of Charlotte and threateningly stepped towards Murphy, "Maybe not. But I guarantee I will take a few of you with me."

"If you so much as touch any of us, we will kill her," Murphy said putting his hand around Evelynn's neck again. Bellamy gritted his teeth in complete anger and made a lunge at Murphy but that only made Murphy tighten his grip on Evelynn's neck making her gasp for air.

Bellamy took a step back, his face shifting from anger to fear. His helpless look was quickly concealed and became serious as he lifted his knife out of his pocket threateningly, "Murphy, leave her out of this."

Before either of the boys could do anything, more people broke through the branches to join, "Bellamy! Stop!"

Clarke and Finn came running towards them. Clarke turned to Murphy, "This has gone way too far. Just calm down, and we can talk about this."

Finn lunged down to try to grab Evelynn before anyone noticed but Murphy quickly pointed his knife at him, "Stay back, pretty boy."

Murphy then moved his knife to Evelynn's throat. Now she was really scared. Evelynn shallowed hard in fear which made the blade prick her skin only heightening her nerves.

"Let her go!" Bellamy's distressed, blaring voice echoed through the clearing.

Murphy smirked, unsettlingly happy to be holding a knife to someone's neck, "Take one step closer and I will slit her throat."