90

At this point, I'm so overjoyed to have my piercings back that I lose control

    At this point, I'm so overjoyed to have my piercings back that I lose control. I launch myself from the floor, plowing into Satan and knocking him backwards onto the tile. In a rare moment of absolute joy, I kiss the darker half of my husband passionately, forgetting that I'm terrified of him long enough to express my gratitude. He tastes like exotic spices and leather - a nice combination, but not one I could get addicted to.

I pull back after a few seconds, smiling proudly down at him. Satan grins up at me, reveling in his conquest on his twin's sheepish queen.

"That was for returning what was mine," I croon at him.

His grin widens, and according to the rock-hard lump pressing against my thigh, he's obviously imagining getting a good reward for being a good samaritan. Honestly, I think he does deserve a reward. Silently, I pull my hand back, hold my fingers steady, and swing as hard as I can. My smack echoes off the tile walls. Satan lies beneath me, his eyes wide and a glaring red mark slowly appearing on his face. Lucifer rests beside me, staring at me with a wild, frightened look in his eyes.

I'm still grinning as I stand up, stepping away from Satan as I brush off my dress. "That was for taking so damn long."

I reach down and scoop my piercings from his hands, then straighten and make my way over to the bed. I pull down the bodice of my dress and begin to replace the rings back where they belong. It stings a little at first, but the knowledge that I have my prized possessions back makes the pain bearable. Behind me, I can hear Lucifer and Satan discussing my oh-so-brazen stunt.

"What the fuck-"

"She has a point."

"She didn't have to slap me for it!"

"Well..."

I smile slyly and shake my head. For two beings who are basically the separate personality traits of one person, they act more like distant cousins than twins. It's almost like listening to Michael and Lucifer duke it out. Really, it's hard to believe they're the same guy.

I finally slip the last piercing into place and peer down at my newly-adorned body. The gold shines in the light, and the black gems sparkle and wink at me. I smile back. It's nice to have them in again. I feel whole now.

Satisfied, I spin around to see both men on their feet. Lucifer is giving me a sly, you've-put-him-in-his-place-well-done smile, while Satan is refusing to look at me. I shake my head and laugh softly. They're almost like children sometimes.

I mentally shake myself and swallow loudly. I know what the two of them were prepping themselves for, and the day of reckoning has to come sometime. It might as well be now. Id' rather get it over with than drag it out and have it hit me when I least expect it.

Alright. Let's just do this so we can go to bed.

I take one final deep breath and walk forward. As soon as I'm just inches away from both men, I reach out, take one hand from each, then spin and start dragging them towards the bed. They stumble at first, caught off guard by my sudden pulling, but then quickly gain their footing. The walk quietly behind me, holding onto me with their icy and fiery hands.

"Amelia?" Lucifer asks curiously.

I sigh again. "Come on. We promised him a threesome."

There's silence behind me for a moment, then a rush of wind blows past me as Satan races forward and scoops me into his arms. My cheek is pressed against his scarred chest as he sprints towards the bed. Once we reach our bed, I'm unceremoniously dropped into the pile of blankets as Satan quickly strips himself of his pants. Lucifer is terrifyingly calm as he makes his way to the bed, smiling at me gently as he sits on the edge of the mattress. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"I appreciate this. We both do."

"I know," I say, blushing.

"There!" Satan tosses his pants aside, staring down at me as he rubs his hands together gleefully. "Ready?"

Not really, but I'm stuck now.

Lucifer grips my arm and stand up, pulling me with him. He spins me around and carefully starts unlacing my dress. His warm breath spills down my shoulder as he peppers soft kisses along my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back, making a true effort to avoid looking at my husband's darker half. I'm terrified of him, so I don't want to see his body. I really don't want to.

"Sex or piercing first?"

I swallow and try to calm my racing heart. "Piercing. Let's do it now and get it over with."

He laughs against my ear. "That's my brave girl."

My dress slips off my shoulders and pools at the ground. I blush furiously, aware that this is the first time my husband's darker half has seen me naked. As close as he is the Lucifer, I still feel slightly uncomfortable around him.

"Brother," Lucifer calls to his other half. "The box of rings."

"Yes, sir," Satan sings and races off towards the wardrobe to retrieve the box.

"Come on," my husband whispers to me. "This will only take a minute."

I nod, though I'm still shaking from nervousness. Lucifer crawls onto the bed and beckons me forward. When I reach the edge of the mattress, he spins me around and pulls me onto the bed, holding me against his chest. His hands stroke and massage my shoulders, trying to calm me down. Fat chance of that. After experiencing the pain of my last piercings - and knowing just how sensitive the next target area is - I'm have second, third and fourth thoughts about doing this.

I'm too late to back out now, though. Satan has found the box of piercings and is making his way back to us, a giant foolish grin on his face. I take one last hesitant breath and sigh. I'm stuck with doing this whether I like it or not. But as scared as I am, hopefully this will prove that I'm strong enough to take on any challenge Hell has to throw at me. If I can handle Lucifer's darker half, I can do anything.

Finally, Satan reaches the edge of the bed and kneels down on the floor. He places the box of piercings beside him and looks up at me, still giving me that evil grin. Lucifer's cold hands slip between my tightly closed legs and gently force them apart. I whimper softly, frightened of how much pain might be coming, but acquiesce anyway. I've come too far to put up a fight now.

"Fuck," Satan whispers as he gets an eyeful of my body.

"I know," Lucifer smiles at him. "Beautiful in every way."