Synopsis

Morissette Allfryda Tee was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She grew up getting everything she wants with just a snap of her fingers. What Reese wants, Reese gets, but there is this someone that she badly wants but having a hard time getting his attention- Vermont Emmanuel Santillan, her grandfather's apprentice. He's cold, arrogant and would always avoid her. But she's a Tee, an heiress and a wicked one too, and she will do anything to have him.

She ends up doing something that made him despise her even more. She then left to escape his hatred and his continued rejection towards her. Years later she became a member of the SWAT team before she got hired by a secret organization called S.I.A.T.T. and became one of the best agents in the field.

She never thought that being an agent would lead her to meet Monti again. She would be doing an undercover mission to his fiancée's family and in order to do that, she will need to get close to him.

It was just an easy assignment, but what makes it hard for her was the same feelings she felt for him years ago. So instead of doing what she was ordered to do, she made a new mission for herself- and that is to steal him from his fiancee. By hook or by crook, she will make him fall for her no matter what the consequences are.

And this mission was the one mission she'd make sure not to fail.

This is the action-love story of Reese and Monti.