Chapter 19: We're official!

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!

Sleep didn't follow to soon after we started the movie. The last thing that i remember is Marshall running away from home and on the bus writing down lyrics to a song. Then i blacked out. Well fell asleep. 

When i woke up, Jack was gone and Tanner was still right next to me on his phone texting someone. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back down at me.
"Hey baby. How'd you sleep?"
"Good. Did you finish the movie?"
"Yea. about a few hours ago. You slept for a WHILE!"
"How long was i out?"
"eh....about 4 or 5 hours."
"Well fuck! You guys made me weak then!"

Tanner didn't say anything except laugh. his phone kept blowing up so i was kind of concerned.

"if you need to get that Tanner please go ahead."
"no it's fine. It's just my ex Taylor trying to get me back."
"oh..." was all i could say. 

I knew about Taylor very well. I just never thought that she would want him back. I mean i thought that she broke up with him. And considering all the things that she said on her video about why her and Tanner broke up, she seemed like she was just using him for the money, fame and clout! I didn't really care about her all that much but considering that she was trying to get back at it with MY man. She done fucked up right there!

Tanner pulled me closer to him. 
"Baby, don't worry. You're mine now. we're official. Nobody can take me from you now. ok? I promise you that much."
"ok" i reached up and pecked him on the lips. I got out of the covers and realized that i still had no clothes on. I looked back up at Tanner. "Can you go so that i can take a shower and get dressed?"
he took a little while to respond but then quickly responded to me. "I was going to say, let me join you but i don't think we need a round two for a little while."
i giggled. "ok so now get out."
Tanner stood up and walked out. i got up as soon as he shut the door. i ran over and locked it. I then ran over to my bathroom shut it and locked the door. i hopped in the shower and got all cleaned up. i was so sore but i pulled through the pain.

***AFTER SHOWER***

I got out and dried off and got dressed. And of course, since it was like 6 o'clock at night, i wasn't going to do my makeup. Like who does that? But i was going to at least moisturize my face. so that is what i did. 

I dried out my hair and went down stairs to be met by all the boys looking at me. I hid in my hair a little bit and smiled to myself.
"Why is it every time that i walk down these stairs that you guys look at me like i am this big supermodel?"
"Because you are so beautiful, Kiki." Daniel said. I looked over at Tanner and he didn't seem to thrilled that Daniel had called me beautiful. i pushed it to the side.
"Awe, thank you Dani." i said.

I walked into the Kitchen and grabbed a drink. I opened it and walked outside to sit on one one of the tanning chairs we had in the backyard. But me just trying to get some alone time, the boys came out and decided to bother me. Tanner sat next to me on the same chair and stroked my hair. i giggled as he pecked me on the lips.
"i love you Kiki."
"i love you too Tanner."

I heard someone clear their throat in front of us. It was Jack and Zach. Oh boy! I knew where this was going to go. Jack would be mad that me and Tanner are dating and Zach would be as equally as upset. but instead they just smirked. 
"that's too much PDA!"
"But Jack. We're not even in Public."
"No, but there is all of us. so yes there is too much PDA!"
"UGH! Whatever! Bai!"

they both walked away and joined the other boys who were starting to shoot a mash up. they sounded amazing. i really wish i was that good.Jack has given me lessons but still. I looked over at Tanner and smiled. He smiled back at me.

We were now officially dating and i couldn't be happier!

Guys! School is so stressful! and on top of that i have so much boy drama. To be totally honest i feel like a hoe with all the drama that has happened! I have dated like 3 guys in the past, what? 2 months since school has started? I am definition of a hoe. Send help!

But anyways! Thank you to all of you who have been sticking with me since the beginning! I really owe it to all of you! We are so close to 1K reads on this story! Share this with all of your limelight buddies! it would make my world go through the roof if we made it to 1K on this story!  And for all of you who have read my WDW Imagines! Thank you for getting me to 1.3K! What the fuck? omg i cried when i came back from my 3 day break on thursday. and it was during the middle of class too. i was balling my eyes out. No body cared like usual, but i love you all to death and i want to squeeze all of you

Stay SEXY and safe! I love you all!