Chapter 4: Wait REALLY???

And after i said that i crashed into him, giving him the tightest hug he's probably ever received from a girl. i pulled away and had my hands resting on his shoulders i looked him in the eyes and crashed my lips into his. there were shouts from the boys and bree. i didn;t care that made me want to kiss him longer so i did.

Today was a great day! A great day to kiss Jack Avery!

I pull away from him and all the boys and Bree come running up to us. i look at jack. he has this evil smirk on his face. He picks me up and starts running down the beach with me. the peir is there. he runs with me into the crowd of people. He set me down and we ran down the peir, dodging people left and right. it was great. Being with jack was the best thing ever. we passed by a carnival ride that was being built into the peir. we snuck behind it and jack gestured me to sit down. we held hands. then he told me....
"ok so i know that we only just met and every thing, but i-i-i don't know how to say this...." he pulled his legs up to his chest and put his heads on his knees. he stayed like that for about 10 seconds. then he looks up at me and continues what he was telling me for. "don't laugh please." i nod and he starts talking again. "i think i really like you Kirsten. and i don't like how you have to live your life in a place that you don't want to be. i want us to go back to the boys and talk to them about maybe adopting you so that you can stay with us. and if you don't want to please tell me that you don't want to because i don't want to make you unhappy!"

I started internally freaking out! i didn't know what to do much more than what the fuck to say. i was so happy i probably looked so stupid just staring and jack the way i was!
"princess? are you okay?"
i didn't answer him at first. but i pulled myself together and tried to put the words in my mouth and speak but my mouth was wide with shock. Did the man of my dreams just tell me what i think he said. i mean i already knew i was his because he wouldn't have let me kiss him when we were at the beach.
"Princess? you are scaring me say something!"
i snapped out of my trance and said...
"yea i'm good. just really surprised that's all. but i think that is a really good idea. can we go ask them now?"
"yes of course princess! C'mon."

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW I'M SORRY. THE NEXT PART I WANT YOU ALL TO READ BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING THERE THAT I REALLY WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU...THX FOR READING COMMENT AND VOTE BELOW! aDD TO YOUR LIBRARY TO KNOW WHEN I UPDATE!!!