Chapter 18: Are You Good Bro?

(Btw, Pretend that Jack never got into a car accident, i'm just too lazy to change it!)

WARNING! GET'S SEXUAL!!! VERY VERY SEXUAL!!!

 I was lost for words. I was sitting right next to Tanner, i looked him in the eye and closed the gap between us, sensing his soft lips against mine, with a passionate kiss. We earned a few woops from the boys but ignored them.
"That's a yes by the way."
"But i didn't even ask you."
"I know you were going to. I can see right through you Tanner. You act like I haven't watched you since you started youtube. Well, you see here babe, i have!"
"I think I made the right choice."
"yes you did."  
"How did I get so lucky?"
"You? Lucky?" I laughed really hard. "Lucky? How did I ever get so lucky? Before we officially met, i was watching your videos in the car hoping that one day i'd actually get the chance to meet you!"
"Ok you got me there."
"Yea i know i did."
"Cliche.....but not as cliche as this!" He said pushing me into the pool. I screamed. When i surfaced, i saw Jack. Smirking. I got out of the pool and hugged him.
"NO! Princess! Your all wet! Really?!"
"Sorry daddy. Just, i missed you."
"Do not call me daddy!"

"THE DADDY DAYS ARE NEVER OVER!" Jonah yelled from the opposite side of the pool. Jack flipped him off and pushed me back into the pool. Only this time i was smart and pulled Jack in with me. i pushed off of the bottom of the pool and jumped up onto the pavement grabbing a towel and rushing inside, knowing the wrath i was going to get from Jack. I ran up the stairs into my room and locked the door. Laughing really hard. I sat on my bed and calmed down from laughing so hard. My abdomen hurt from it. i could have grown a six pack from my laughing fit. As I was finally calmed down, who i though, and was Jack knocked, well banged on my door.
"Yes?"
"KIRSTEN OPEN THE DOOR!" Jack yelled from behind the door. He didn't sound mad, more like playful.
"No!"
"You're grounded if you don't!"
"Fine!" you got up and opened the door. Only to find Jack standing there with a little problemo! "Oh My! Jack....you want some help with that?"
"Actually, there are two of us who need help." Tanner came up behind Jack, with his problemo as well.
"Oh! Well, come on in."
Sex was the last thing, well actually, second thing on my mind, horny teenager, you know!
After the incident with me and Jack in the shower, i've wanted his length inside of me. Even though i wanted to stay a virgin, the thought of Jack finally entering my tight ass hole made me wetter by the second as i thought of it. As for tanner, well let's just say that I may or may not have read and written sexual fanfiction about him, so this was a wet dream come true for me! 
I wasted no time and got undressed. I guess the boys thought that they were going to have to convince me, so i guess that i took them by surprise. They took that hint to get undressed them self. I think that Jack was the most anxious to smash, cause he was at me first. 
"Damn baby girl. Sexy as the last time i saw you." i giggled. i wanted his hard cock inside of me. i got down on my knees and entered his shaft into my mouth. he was so big. Being a virgin, i knew that he was going to penatrate my pussy. i sucked on as much as i could and jacked off what i couldn't fit. He moaned and grabbed my hair, shoving me farther onto his shaft, causing me to gag. i held them in but moaned onto his dick. He twitched inside of my mouth and, what i thought was cum, flowed to the back of my throat. 
"Swallow it baby girl." i followed his orders as he picked me up and placed me on the bed.
"My turn!" Tanner said with a wide smirk on his face. He had gotten onto the bed and shoved his dick inside my mouth. He was much smaller than Jack, but you know, he was my boyfriend now, so like i couldn't complain. This was the first time that i was having sex so like yeah! 
Jack was down at the foot of the bed. rubbing my clit. I closed my legs but was forcefully pushed back down by Jack as he shoved two fingers inside me. I moaned a he curled his fingers inside of me. Tanner's cock twitched inside me and his warm salty sweet liquids flowed into my mouth. i moaned louder, pushing tanner over his orgasm limit, making him cum more. He pulled out of me and stood there jacking off as Jack continued to finger my wet pussy. 
(Guys, like lowkey, i'm writing this in front of my mom so plz cut me sum slack if this turned out terrible by the end of it!)
Jack shoved three fingers inside me. 
"Jack! Ah!" I screamed his name.
"My name is not Jack!"
"Daddy!"
"Better."
"Jack.....fist her. Lets see how far she'll go." Tanner said still jacking off
"You ok with that Princess?" I shook my head ready for whatever pleasure that i was about to receive. Probably not the best thing to do when you are a virgin, but i wanted this. there was no turning back now. Jack shoved a third finger into me. He curled them inside of me as i arched my back.