Chapter 9: Adoption.....?

(Back to Kirsten's P.O.V.)

i woke up on my own today. i checked my phone to find 15 unread text messages and the time being 9:58 am. i was confused. Mrs. Shniek usually always wakes me up at 7 or 8. did she forget about me? no not possible. she would never do that. i shook it off. i opened up my text messages. 3 from Jack and 3 from four other  numbers that i didn't know. i opened up Jack's texts.

Good morning princess!

Me and the boys have a surprise for you today!

I think that you are really going to like it!

I smiled internally. i wanted to know what they had planned because if you know me well i hate surprises! i left him on read and checked the other text messages to see if they were people that i knew. i did....i think you can guess who they were. YEP! it was Zach, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah!

Daniel:

Hey babygirl.
It's Daniel.

Idk if jack told you but we have a surprise for you later!

Zach:

Good morning Beautiful
We have a big surprise for you later
Dress sexy maybe give Jack a boner when he sees you

I laughed at Zach's text. Were Jack and I really a thing? i think not. But i mean i did kiss him after all so maybe that's why he said that. I went to the other texts.

Corbyn:

Hey it's Corbyn.
Good morning!
Hope you like surprises cause we got one for you later!

Jonah:
What's up beautiful?
Can't wait to see you again
Get ready for a surprise later!

I left them all on read and got ready. I played their latest album and sang my heart out! I loved these boys so much! Now i had their numbers! I swear to god this is a dream or something that only happens in a fairytale! i decided to pinch myself just to make sure that this wasn't a dream. Sure enough this was not a dream. this was really happening and i had the Why Don't We boy's numbers. I could text them anytime! What have i come to? 

I got out of the shower and that's when it all started hitting me. My breathing started picking up and it was getting hard for air to get inside my lungs. I yelled for Mrs. Shneik. She ran up with a worried expression on her face then left. I knew she went to go get my inhailer. She came back a minute later with Jack and Corbyn behind her. I started crying. Mrs. Shneik left after i gave her back my inhailer. Jack pulled me into his arms and i cried even harder. Corbyn got down to me and i had them both hugging me tight.

"Shhhhh. Princess. Please don't cry. I'm right here. Every thing is ok. What happened?"
After he asked me what happened i started to cry even harder. This was happening and i was glad it was happening. though i was scared. I calmed down after a couple of minutes. and i looked up at Jack and he had a worried expression on his face and so did Corbyn. I felt so bad. Making them worry about me like this. Then i started to question. How in the bloody hell did they get in here? i let it go when Corbyn released his grasp on me. He brought his hand to my chin and gently made me look his way.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?"
I sniffled and answered his question. "I-i was getting ready for today and i was thinking about how this was everything that i have ever dreamed of. i thought this wasn't real. i pinched my self and punched myself in the face to make sure that it wasn't a dream and when i realised that it wasn't a dream i started having a panick attack. I love you guys so much and knowing that i have your numbers and can see you right now in front of me is amazing! I'm sorry that you had to see me like this. But this isn't the only time that you will. I think the only thing that really scared me is the fact that you might leave me. and forget about me."
i looked over at Jack. It looked like he was on the verge of crying and his arms were wrapped tighter around me than they were before. 
"Now why would we ever leave or forget about you? Kirsten, you are beautiful and talented. i don't think Jack here would be able to live with himself if he had to leave you. i mean i don't think any of us would be able to live with ourselves if we left you!"
"But you guys are always busy. you have your Invitation tour coming up. you are going to leave me and i won't be able to see you until it is over."
"Princess?"
"Yes Jack?"
"Would you like to know your surprise?"
"yes please. i don't like them all that much. it would kill me to not know what it was."
"Well, last night, i was talking to the boys and guess what?"
"What?!"
"We are going to adopt you."
My face lit up. Then i was crying again. the tears were coming down faster than they were before. i was son glad i had gotten out of the shower and didn't have any mascara on. or i would be staining Jack's shirt right now! 
"Oh c'mon, Princess. Why are you crying now?"
"This is not real! Please tell me that this is a prank!"
"But it's not! Princess. Why Don't We has a daughter."
I smiled. i wiped my eyes and got up. i sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. I opened my tracking app to find my suitcase. it was always disappearing. but it was right in front of me. i grabbed it and walked over to my dresser with Jack and Corbyn starting to grab somethings for me. i started packing. this was really happening. WDW was adopting me! I was so happy! This was the best day ever! Nothing could top this!

Of course i just had to have too much stuff because by the time i had packed my bag and two or three big boxes of stuff we still had to pack the other half of my room. Jack pulled out his phone which was ringing. He answered it and apparently Jonah was on the phone. He asked if everything was ok. The rest of the boys were down stairs getting the paper work done so that they could adopt me. when he called he had just signed the final paper. i was now Kirsten Falicia... something... i didn't want to ask yet. The rest of the boys asked if it was ok to come upstairs. i looked at Jack and nodded my head because we were going to need help to pack the rest of my room. they came upstairs and i gave them all the tightest hugs i could manage to give. no words could explain how happy i was. these boys barely knew about me and now i belonged to them.

we finished packing my room. there was about ten boxes full of things. Not to mention my suitcase which now consisted of bodily products and make up. i had alot! 

We brought it all downstairs and started loading it into the boy's van. thank god they had four rows in there. We could fold down the last row so that we COULD fit all the boxes of my stuff in there. i went back inside as the boys started adjusting the boxes. i said my good byes to Mrs. Shneik. She was crying but was really happy for me. seeing her cry made it hard for me. I was bawling my eyes out because not only was she like a mom for me but she was my best friend! Leaving her was hard but the next chapter of my life began right now. the moment that i stepped out that door, got in the van and buckled up and drove off. that was the beginning of my new life

Our hug lasted more than five minutes but she finally pulled me away and told me to go before she glued me to her so that i wouldn't be able to go.  i walked out waving at her.

The next chapter of my life began right now. I was going to miss it but it was time to move on.

HOLY SHIT I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF THIS IS THE LONGEST STORY I HAVE WRITTEN AND THIS IS THE LONGEST PART IN THIS WHOLE BOOK SO FAR!!! 1414 WORDS! THE NICE PART IS THAT IT ONLY TOOK ME 20 MINUTES T WRITE WHICH IS FUCKING INSANE!!! 

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THIS! WE HAVE READERS FROM AMERICA, AUSTRALIA AND THE UNITED FUCKING KINGDOM!!! 

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! THIS IS SOME INSANE SHIT WITH 60 READS AND 7 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS??? THAT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! FOR ME AT LEAST! 

WELL PEACE OUT FUCKERS! I'M GOING TO BED! I HAVE TO GET UP AT 3 AM TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE AND FANTASTIC DAY AHEAD OF YOU!!!