8

I'm so so so so soooo sorry for not updating in forever . Thank you for 1.8k reads like wow! And if u still have this in your library then ily . Please check out my other stories, vote, comment, and all that shit. Thanks again xx :-)

--------------

After a week it was finally the day that Adeline would get to go to Los Angeles and meet Harry and the 1D boys. Who were her idols. To say she was excited was a huge understatement. There were huge butterflies in her stomach when she arrived at the airport.

"Now honey have a good flight and be safe. The boys should be waiting for you at the gates." Said Stella (in case you forget that's her mom)

"I know mom. I'll be fine, okay?" groans Stella, who is quite annoyed with all of her mothers pestering.

"Alright have a safe flight honey, and call me when you've landed?" The worried mother says as she pulls Adeline into a tight embrace and kisses her forehead.

"Okay bye mom, love you!" The young girl says as she pulls away from her mother and heads towards the plane doors.

"Bye honey, love you too!" Stella yells back right before the plane doors shut.

You're probably wondering 'Why would any mother let her 11 year old daughter fly across the country (they live in New Jersey) to meet up with some people she's never actually met?' Well Stella trusts her daughter, and the people she's going to meet even if she's never met them in person. Des and Harry have assured her that Adeline will be in safe hands, and that was enough for Stella.

----

During the flight Stella got to sit in first class which she enjoyed a lot . It was awesome because she could get whatever she wanted for free. So much better than coach.

There was a girl around her age sitting with her. The girl's name was Ella, and the two quickly became friends. It turned out that Ella was going to LA to visit her Aunt who lived out there.

Adeline decided not to tell Ella about Harry Styles being her stepbrother because she didn't want her to freak out and only be her friend because of that.

In fact Adeline hasn't told any of her friends yet about Harry. She didn't want them to freak out and try to use her to get to find 1D boys.

During the long plane ride the two girls exchanged numbers and promised to hang out while they were in LA.

When Adeline stepped off the plane she saw five loud boys standing right in front of her ....

----------

I like cliffhangers hehe

Sorry that it was short and sucked I'm just having a bit of writers block but I promise to update as often as I can :-)