Chapter 5: What the hell!

A/N sorry  I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy, and hadn't had a lot  of time to write.

"I'll talk to you-" Harry said right before the phone dropped and the call ended.

"Harry? Hello are you still there?" I asked worriedly.

There was no response, so I hung up.

                                                                   HARRY'S POV

"I'll talk to you-" I said right before the boys did a sneak attack on me. All of them jumped onto my back, and my phone dropped out of my hand onto the floor.

" What the  hell! What was that for?" I said angrily. 

" Sorry mate we just thought it'd be fun, and we thought you two were done talking." Zayn apologized.

Then I remembered Adeline and quickly picked up my phone. 

"Hello. Adeline are you there?" I asked into the phone. There wasn't an answer she must've hung up.

                                                          THIRD PERSON'S POV

Harry was pissed at the boys for tackling him. Adeline was worried about what happened, and the boys were feeling a little guilty. 

"Should I try calling back? Adeline thought. 

                                                               ADELINE'S POV

I was worried about Harry, but I wondered if his phone would still work after it hit the ground. I just decided to call Niall. 

I was about to call Niall when I got a call from Harry. 

"Hello?" I asked. No one responded, but I could hear yelling. Then I heard sirens.

A/N sorry it was a short chapter.