Chapter 6: That's not funny Louis!

ADELINE'S POV

I called Niall, and all I could hear was shouting and sirens in the background.

"Hello?" I said again worriedly.

Then someone picked up the phone.

THIRD PERSONS POV

Harry was pissed, and to be honest it was a little scary seeing him that angry. Louis was being his strange self and started to make a siren sound which freaked Adeline out because she thought that it was actual sirens.

"Hello?" Adeline said into the phone.

Liam heard her and picked the phone up.

"Hello love, it's Liam." Liam said

"What's going on?" A worried Adeline asks.

"Harry's just pissed mainly at Louis for jumping on him."

"Oh..What were the sirens I heard?"

"That was Louis just being weird and started to make siren sounds."

HARRY'S POV

I was yelling at the lads because I was pissed that they'd ended my conversation with Adeline. Then Louis started making siren noises.

"Will you shut up Louis!" I yell

"Fine" Louis murmured and walked away into another room.

Then I noticed Liam talking on the phone who I assumed was Adeline.

I grabbed the phone out of Liam's hands.

" Hello Adeline" I said trying to sound happy, but I was still a little pissed.

"Hi Harry, I just called because the sirens worried me."

She could hear the sirens? Now I was pissed at Louis for scaring my little sister!

"That wasn't funny Louis! I yelled in Louis's direction "you scared Adeline"

Suddenly I remembered something.

ADELINE'S POV

"Adeline I was wondering if maybe it was possible if the lads and I could meet you in person some time. I know this is sort of sudden finding out that we are siblings, but I'd really like to meet you." Harry said

"Of course I'd love to! I know that my parents were talking about it, and I was wondering if they told you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to you know." I said

"Dad did mention meeting up, but I really actually do want to meet you in person. I do want to."

" Okay, so where could we meet up?" I asked eagerly.

"We could meet in....

*****TO BE CONTINUED*****

A/N k so it seems like a lot of people are just reading the story and that's it, so I'm not gonna update till I get a few more followers (I follow back). Don't forget to vote also!

Harry Styles is my brother?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें