Harry Styles is my brother?!

Adeline is just like any other 11 year old girl living in America. Except that she never knew her father. Adeline's father ran off when he found out that her mother was pregnant, & he was never heard from again.

Other than that Adeline was just like any other 11 year old girl. She liked to hangout with her friends, go shopping, & fan girl over One Direction.

Adeline's favorite band member however, was Harry Styles. She had always felt that there was something about him that seemed so familiar. In fact Harry reminded Adeline of herself.

Harry and Adeline both had the same curly brown hair, dimples, & the same green eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day Adeline was watching TV with her mom in the living room when a One Direction interview popped on the screen.

It was Father's Day, and the interviewer was asking them about their fathers.

The interviewer showed each boy with his father. Then came Harry Styles and his dad....

Adeline's mom instantly recognized Des Styles face.

*Adeline's mom's POV*

I never would've guessed that Des could've been related to Harry Styles, the person my daughter idolizes. Even though, they have the same last name I just never thought of it.

In fact, I've rarely thought of Des in the last 11 years because I've been too busy trying to support my daughter!

But now that I knew where Des was I knew that I had to get in contact with him. So that Adeline can meet her father who I know she's been thinking of just imagining what he'll be like. She might even be able to meet her hero Harry too! Telling Adeline that Harry Styles is her half brother will make her so happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom" Adeline said snapping me back to reality. "Yes sweetie," I said "The interview is over. You dazed off." replied Adeline.

Looking at the time I saw that it was 9 pm, so I told Adeline to go get ready for bed.

I wasn't quite ready to tell Adeline. At least not until I knew for sure that I could get a hold of him. Because I knew if she couldn't get in contact with Des and Harry it would break her heart.

After Adeline was in bed I looked up Des Styles, and I looked for his contact info.

After I found Des's contact information I sent him an email

" Hi Des! I hope you remember me. (A/N so Stella is going to be Adeline's mom's name. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier.) It's Stella your old girlfriend. I'm so glad I found you because I wanted to possibly meet up with you. Do you remember that we had a child? Well anyways I'd like for her (ps her name is Adeline) to finally meet you (her father). Adeline's been waiting to meet you her entire life, and she's always imagining what you'll be like. Anyways I'd just like to see if there was any possible way that we could meet up & just catch up on things since its been 11 years.

Keep in touch,

Stella"

Then I pushed send....