Chapter 7: See you soon

Sooo I just now noticed that this story has over 100 reads! Thanks soo much to everyone who has read it. Also I'd like to say sorry because I haven't had alot of time to update this story, or my other one. 

*****

HARRY'S POV

"We could meet in.." I said trying to think of a place where Adeline could meet up with us.

"How about LA. We'll be there for a while." Niall suggested.

"Yeah, how about we meet up in LA." I said

"Sounds good to me. I just have to talk with my mom about it then I can get back to you on it." Adeline replied.

"Okey dokey" Louis said. While giving a thumbs up to the phone.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later, but my mom just got home. Bye boys," Adeline said

"Bye" we all chorused. Then we hung up.

ADELINE'S POV

Right after I had hung up on the boys Mom comes through the door.

"Hey Mom guess what,"

"What honey?"

"I talked to Harry and the boys today. We even found a place where we could meet up."

"I have two questions for you; where'd you get Harry's number, and where's the place that we can meet up?"

"I got Harry and the rest of the boys number from Dad's email, and we were thinking of meeting up in LA."

"LA sounds fine to me. Speaking of your father though, did you ever get in touch of him?" 

"No. Besides I sort of forgot about him after I started talking to Harry."

"Well, We're going to skype your father tomorrow night."

"Really? I can't wait!"

"We can talk about going to LA at dinner, but for now how about you take a break from the electronics because I'm guessing you've been on them for a while now."

"Okay, I'm going to go to the park. Bye Mom," 

"Okay be back in half an hour for dinner,"

"I will," Then I went down the street to the park.

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't wait to meet Adeline in person. I know that I've only known that I have another sister for a few hours now, but it felt like I'd known her forever. 

"Come on lads lets go ask Paul if Adeline can visit us in LA." Louis said exitedly. We were all exited that Adeline would probably be coming on tour with us. Even though we haven't asked Paul yet, but I don't think that anyone was as exited as Louis.

We all raced out of the tour bus (it was parked in this parking lot area for the busses). All of us raced into the building where we found Paul drinking a Dr. Pepper. 

"Hey Paul, can Harry's half sister Adeline stay with us for a little while when we're in LA." Niall asked.

"I don't know boys,"

"pretty please" 

"I really want to meet her in person"

"we can fire you"

'we can take away all of your food for two days"

"I can hit you with my mirror"

"Stop. We aren't going to starve Paul Niall, we aren't going to hit him with a mirror Zayn, and we certainly aren't going to fire him Louis. He's our only protection from our crazed fans." Liam said while going into Daddy Direction mode.

"Soo... If you let Adeline come visit us in LA we won't do any of those things to you Paul." I threatened 

"fine," Paul sighed.

"Yeah!" We all screamed and did our strange celebration dance.

ADELINE'S POV

I was at the park with my phone. Shh don't tell my mom I had it with me, but I was waiting for Harry to call. I know he didn't say he'd call. I just felt like he'd end up calling or texting me, so I snuck it with me. 

I'd been swinging for a litte bit when my phone vibrated. I had a new text.

from: Harry :)

Heyyy guess what?

to: Harry :)

what?

from: Harry :)

Paul said that you could visit us in LA!

to: Harry :)

yeah! I can't wait. 

from: Harry :)

I'll give you the details soon, but right now I have to go to soundcheck then to the concert

to: Harry :)

Ok ttyl. Hopefully I'll see you soon bye xo

from: Harry :)

bye Adeline talk to you in the morning xoxoxo