Her hand was already placed on the door knob when Jungkook, at the speed of light grabbed her hand and twirled her around in his arms, capturing her lips with his once again, this time a little more passionate.

For a few seconds, she was lost so she tried to lean back and pull away from him, but his lips felt so addictive that she just craved... more.

Finally though, she finally got released to take a breath in, "You confuse me, Jeon Jungkook."

He smiled slightly, seemingly ignoring what she had said and mumbled under his breath,

"I think I'm in love with you."

She heard it, but still tilted her head to the side, crashed her eyebrows together and asked nervously, "What?"

Jungkook showed a bright smile, his two front teeth coming in view, making him look adorable and pure. "I love you, Jieun. I wouldn't give up dominance for you, I would give up everything for you."

The girl returned the smile as his arms snaked around her waist once more and picked her up, spinning her in his arms without a problem as she let out a slight scream of surprise, her hands catching onto his shoulders for support.

"Let go!" She said as she burst from laughter. The prince let his princess down from the air, and as she was still laughing and smiling, he just enjoyed the view, knowing how she was genuinely happy in his grasp.

"I'm never letting you go..." He mumbled, inaudible for her though.

She pulled herself together, and looked into his eyes, as if the world disappeared around her, and it was just the two of them, but it didn't take long for the cruel reality to crush down on her, wiping that pretty smile within a blink of an eye.

"I have to go... I kinda walked out from my engagement ceremony. My parents will be pissed." The girl frowned and looked down, soon, all of her negative thoughts returning back to her, as much as she tried to run and kill them with the thought that one day she'd escape... she just had to accept that there's no escaping reality.

Jungkook noticed the sudden change of mood in the atmosphere and immediately hated it. So, he used the only thing he knew would help her. His touch.

His long, slender fingers grabbed her chin gently and made her look up at him. As their gazes met, he smiled, and she couldn't help but return it.

Leaning in, he placed a peck upon her forehead as she closed her eyes. "We'll figure this out, baby. It's you and I against the world."

And that's all Jieun needed to hear.

"You go first, I'll catch up with you in a second." Jungkook said, less of a command and more of an actual sentence for once.

She only nodded her head, and released herself from his cold touch that she already missed. With a small smile plastered on her face, she walked out, closing the door behind her gently until she jumped from surprise from the sudden voice coming behind her.

"You know, Jieun... I once read a book in which the female lead fits you perfectly." his dark voice said and she turned around to face the one and only, Jung Hoseok.

It was already dark out. How long was she in there for? But the light shined on his features, making him look absolutely breathtaking as he was dressed formal, as always. With his chin raised up high, his perfect jawline sculptured out to look define, his mysterious yet sweet eyes and of course that bright smile of his that she'd get a glimpse of every now and then, she could never deny his beauty.

The princess was only now noticing his appearance, and how angelic but evil he looked.

"Beautiful and strong yet incredibly naive. There's evil lurking around, right below your nose and you don't even seem to care, princess. I thought you were stronger than that." He said as he got closer and closer but Jieun... She didn't move back, she just kept her posture straightened up and looked him dead in the eye.

"Where exactly are you going with this?" The girl asked, slightly annoyed and confused as she crossed her arms across her chest and perked up an eyebrow at him.

"Well... it ended with a little quote, and it really suits you right now." He continued.

"You danced with the devil and you think you love him now."

He said, a little smirk working up on his pink lips as he cocked his head to the side and glared at the princess, melting her with his gaze, up and down until making eye contact.

"Is that really how you want your story to end?"

•••

I feel like the music I inserted for this chapter fits Jieun and Jungkook PERFECTLY.

I NEED to make a short chapter dedicated to it because wow... most of it is Jungkook to Jieun but I feel like some parts are Jieun to Jungkook.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Please do vote and comment, it motivates me!

Also ma friend is reading this book so hey Angy, love you bish.