Jieun soon pulled herself together, finding strength and confidence in herself that she never knew she had and grabbed the collar of his button down shirt, and leaned her body towards his.

"I've been someone's property my whole life, and if you think that I'll let yet another person control my decisions and my future, you're very wrong. I wanna take control and I wi-"

Jungkook rolled his eyes over her blabbering nonsense and pressed his lips on to hers to shut her up. Her grip loosened on him as she melted into the kiss, their lips molding into one another's, creating a perfect match of polar opposites.

His arms wrapped around her waist, and she felt how he smiled in that moment, as if happiness bursted inside of him once he felt her touch again.

Th prince let go, pulling away but keeping their bodies close, a moment of silence was shared as they took a minute to catch their breaths and examine one another's features.

"Maybe it's not me who you'll belong to, Jieun." Realization soon hit him, causing him to let out a sigh. He spoke in a low, sad tone, grabbing her left hand and caressing the back of it with his thumb, looking down at her ring finger with childlike eyes.

"Didn't you say that I already do, without me wanting or not wanting to?" Jieun replies, trying to catch his dark gaze.

He sighed, looking as if he wanted to cry. "What do you want Jieun? Me? Freedom? That perfect prince of yours who you'll be getting married to soon?"

His gaze... they were full of sorrow and pity for himself as he looked into her dark, captivating eyes. It was absolutely heartbreaking to see him turn to confident and intimidating to scared and insecure.

"I want you... I want all of you, I want to be free with you! Why are you changing the subject so quickly?" She responded without thinking twice, grabbing his cheeks into her palms and gently rubbing her thumbs over them in attempt to calm him down.

She realized that moment that she needed him. He gave her strength and an idea of what it feels like to be in command. No matter what he was, a devil or an angel, a vampire or a human, a controlling dick or the sweetest thing alive, she wanted all of him. To understand every piece of his puzzle.

Living in this castle for over 19 years, she has never lived so much ever before.

"Because Jieun, you want to be mine, you also want to be free but you can't be both." He said, his tone now calm but there was nothing to be calm about what he had said.

"Are you really going to make me choose between the two things I want and need the most?" Her voice cracked. She could never have it all, huh?

"Don't you realize who I am? From the very first day that I met you, I knew that you had to be dominated by me. I controlled you without your consent. I want this world to live under my command and my orders. I'm a Control-freak, don't you realize that?!"

"That's the problem, Jungkook!" She yelled and gritted her teeth, pulling away from him and crossing her arms whilst she looked down and whispered, "I'm willing to give up everything for you, but the question is, are you willing to give up your love for dominance for me?"

As the last words rolled out of her tongue, she looked at him slowly in anticipation and hope in her eyes but all she got was a pitiful stare and complete silence.

"That's what I thought. The decision is not for me to make, Jungkook. It's all you this time." The tone in her voice made his heart shatter in pieces, and the scene of her taking a single step towards the door made him choke on his breath as if she walked out this room, it would all be over.